Everest base camp trek
Everest basecamp trek is the ultimate trek package that lets you view the top of the world, Mount Everest as well as the fourth-highest peak Lhotse, Lhotse Shar, Amadablam, Makalu and many other popular mountains range from a very close range. An Everest basecamp trek you will also get the unique chance to encounter the rare sherpa people and experience their culture and warm hospitality. If the time is right you will also get a chance to witness their festivals like Lhosar (January/February) and Dumji (June/July).Along the way to Everest basecamp trek. Both of these festivals are very colorful with mask dancing and family get-together.
On the way to Everest basecamp trek at Namche bazaar, you can visit the Sherpa Museum within the National Park where you will be able to observe the history and culture of the Sherpas. You will also get insights regarding how Sherpas have been associated with high altitude climbing for a very long time. everest basecamp trek is popular in nepal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu round flight. all necessary permits and entrance fee, an experience guide, porter , accommodation, fresh fruits ,duffel bag, down jackets , t- shirt many more..
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- International airfare, extra nights hotel & food in Kathmandu, trekking equipment's , WiFi, laundry , tips for guide and porter. ,
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel Alt. 1300m Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: trekking preparation day.
Day03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding 30 minutes fly and - 3 hours trek, Alt 2610m
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazzar ( 5 to 6 hours), Alt. 3400m.
Day 06: Rest day ( hike to Everest viewpoint for exploring the glory of Himalaya (4 to 5 hours).
Day 07: Trek to Tengboche (5 hours), Alt3800m)
Day 08: Trek to Dinbuche ( 5 hours ) Alt 4410m.
Day 09: Rest day (Hike to Nagarjun Hill before lunchtime)
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (5 hours ), Alt. 4900m.
Day 11: Trek to Everest Basecamp Alt 5364m, (EBC) & return to Gorekshep (7 to 8 hours
Day 12: Early morning hike to Kala Patthar Alt 5550m and trek back to Pheriche ( 7 to 8 hours)
Day 13: Trek to back to Namche Bazaar ( 6 hours ) Alt 3400m.
Day 14: Trek to back t0 lukla ( 6 to 7 hours Alt 2800m.
Day 15: fly back to Kathmandu (30 minutes) Alt 1300m.
Day: 16; Accordingly your flight time will drop off at the airport.
if you staying more days in Nepal for more activities then we will suggest many activities here like the Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari, Bardia jungle tour, Pokhara tour many more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.