Everest Base Camp Trek
Interesting features of Everest Base Camp Trek
• Flight to Lukla is truly incredible. The views of snow-clad mountains during the flight makes the flight an unforgettable experience. It gives a close-up view of mountains in the Everest region which is nothing less than a mountain flight to Everest.
• Traverse through Sagarmatha National Park, which is home to many rare Himalayan floras ad
• Namche Bazaar is a beautiful town in the Everest region and is also popular as a gateway to Everest. It is a vibrant town with shops, stalls, hotels, lodges, restaurants, and cyber cafes. Dzopkos and local people.
• Tengboche monastery is the largest monastery in the Khumbu region of Nepal that lies on the confluence of Dudhkoshi and Imja Khola at an altitude of 3,867 meters.
• Everest Base Camp – the top of the world. It offers some amazing views of mountains in the Everest region.
• From Kalapatthar, you can enjoy the sunrise and sunset views over mountains in the Everest region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport picks up and drops facility a Private vehicles.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight.
- All ground transportation during the trip.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Three-night accommodation in a three-star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Trekking permit.
- Entry fee to national parks, heritage sites and other places.
- A professional English speaking guide and a Porter (one porter for one client).
- Insurance of support crew members and their other costs.
- A trekking completion certificate from the company.
- All government taxes .
What's excluded :
- International air fee.
- Travel insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Extra night hotel Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure.
- All cold drinks, water any beverage is not included on your trip price.
- Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for driver, guide, and porters are not included in the cost of your package.
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, Internet, Laundry, Bar Bill, and extra porters.
- Any other Expenses which are not mentioned on price include section.
Everest Base Camp Trek Set out for an ultimate venture of your life with World Alpine Trek through one of its best-selling packages - Everest Base Camp Trek. Everest Base Camp Trek allows you to wander into the Himalayan beauty of the Everest region and step into the base camp of the world’s highest mountain – Everest. The 14 days’ journey starts with an incredible flight above the Himalayas to the Lukla airport. From here, you rise up step by step, pass Dudhkoshi River and cross many suspension bridges on the way to Sagarmatha National Park.
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu (TIA)
Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2843 Meters)- 30 minutes and trek to Phakding-2610 Meters
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar-3443 Meters
Day 4: Trek to Tengboche-3860 Meters
Day 5: Trek to Dingboche-4410 Meters
Day 6: Acclimatization in Dingboche
Day 7: Trek to Lobuche-4910 Meters
Day 8: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364 Meters) via Gorekshep-5180 Meters
Day 9: Hike to Kalapatthar (5545 Meters)and back to Pheriche-4230 Meters
Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazaar-3443 Meters
Day 11: Namche Bazaar to Lukla-2843 Meters
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu-1400 Meters
Day 13: Rest day in Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure day
• Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Lukla, Lukla, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Namche Bazaar, Namche Bazaar, Khumbu, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Tengboche, Tengboche, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Khumbu, Khumbu, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Dudh Koshi River, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu (TIA) The first day marks your arrival day in Kathmandu. Clear all the visa requirements and customs clearance, if any, at the arrival section of the airport. As you come out, you will find a representative from World Alpine Treks waiting for you holding a board with your name. You will then be transferred to your hotel at Kathmandu. The representative will shortly inform you about the plans ahead.
- Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2843 Meters)- 30 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610 Meters)- 3 Hours On the second day, you will be headed to the domestic terminal of Tribhuwan airport for a flight to Lukla. The flight to Lukla in itself is an enriching experience where you will be able to enjoy some wonderful views of mountains. As you land in Lukla, you will meet our other crew members at the airport. From Lukla, we walk down through the trail along with hotels and lodges to Dudhkoshi River. We cross a long suspension bridge over the river and follow a path that takes us to Phakding. We stay at Phakding for the night. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3443 Meters) – 6 Hours We wake up early and enjoy our breakfast. Then we follow our trail that goes through an undulating path up and down via traditional villages, fields, and rhododendron forests. We gradually ascend and enter into Sagarmatha National Park with magnificent views of Mt. Thamserku on sight. We pass villages like Jorsale and Monjo on the way to Namche. Namche Bazaar is an old but lively Sherpa village. It is a gateway to all the trekking routes that go to the Everest region. There are many vibrant shops, cyber cafes, restaurants, hotels, and lodge at this time. Namche bazaar never rests. It always gets a lot of visitors and is always crowded. We stay at a guesthouse/ lodge in Namche for the
- Day 4: Trek to Tengboche (3860 Meters) – 5 Hours As we ascend up, our trail traverses through the forests of rhododendron with brilliant views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam, and Mt. Lhotse on sight. After a while, the trail descends down to the Dudh Koshi River at Phungi Thanga. From here, the trail further ascends through the forests of pine and rhododendron to Tengboche. Tengboche is popular for the Tengboche monastery and astonishing views of Mt. Ama Dablam along with other peaks in the region. Tengboche monastery is considered as the largest monastery of the region. Today, we stay at a guesthouse/ lodge in Tengboche for the night. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 5: Trek to Dingboche (4410 Meters) – 5 Hours We leave Tengboche and start climbing up the trail for around six hours to Dingboche. As we ascend up, we can notice the change in vegetation. We can find ourselves moving above the tree line with pastures and meadows along the way. On the way, we can see small fields enclosed by stone walls to protect crops from cold winds. As we open up to the meadows of Dingboche, we will find ourselves in a spectacular location with wonderful views of Lhotse and Nuptse ridge on sight. If the weather is favorable, one can relish the amazing views of the sunset over the Ama Dalam Himal in the Everest region. Tonight, we stay at a guesthouse/ lodge in Dingboche. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 6: Trek to Lobuche (4910 Meters) – 5 Hours Leaving Dingboche, the trail climbs up a ridge with some magnificent views of Taboche peak and Cholatse. Further, the trail continues through yak pastures until we cross a wooden bridge over a stream to Duglha. From Duglha, we ascend for an hour along a steep route above the moraine of Khumbu glacier. From here, we climb the valley to Lobuche, enjoying the views of Khumbutse, Pumori, and Lingtren. Mt. Everest becomes invisible as it is hidden behind the towering peaks of Lhotse and Nuptse. On reaching Lhotse, we stay at the guesthouse/ lodge in Lobuche. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 7: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364 Meters) via Gorekshep (5180 Meters)- 7 Hours Today is one of the rewarding days of our journey. Our week-long hard work is going to pay off as we will be stepping in the Everest Base Camp – the dream of every single travel lover. From Lobuche, we follow a rocky path to the last village of the trail – Gorekshep. From Gorekshep, we continue towards the world’s highest base camp i.e., Everest Base Camp through the Khumbu glacier. It is considered as one of the most dangerous sections of Everest Base Camp Trek. As we reach the base camp, we will be showered with some mesmerizing views of glaciers, lakes, caves, and icefalls. Though the views of Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Nuptse are quite clear, Mt. Everest hides back behind the shades of Lhotse and Nuptse. After spending some time in base camp, we return to Gorekshep via the same route. Tonight, we stay at a guesthouse/ lodge in Gorekshep. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 8: Hike to Kalapatthar (5545 Meters) and back to Pheriche (4230 Meters)- 8 Hours Today, we wake up a little early to catch the sunrise views from Kalapatthar. We hike up for around two to three hours from Gorekshep to Kalapatthar. As we ascend, we get the first glimpse of the mighty Mt. Everest along with the other peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbutse, Mt. Changtse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Ama Dablam, etc. The golden rays of sunrise glittering over the snow-clad mountains in the region look amazing. After having this amazing view from Kalapatthar, we retrace our steps back to Pheriche. Tonight, we stay at a guesthouse/ lodge in Pheriche. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 9: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3443 Meters) – 7 Hours Today, we descend to Namche Bazaar via the same path that we had taken earlier. We descend through the same way to Namche Bazaar. Tonight, we stay at a guesthouse/ lodge in Namche. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 10: Namche bazaar to Lukla (2843 Meters) – 7 hours We further descend to Lukla via Phakding. We stay at a guesthouse/ lodge in Lukla for the night. (Inclusive of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu (1400 Meters) – 30 minute We take a return flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel room in Kathmandu. You can relax in your room for the rest of the day. (Inclusive of Breakfast)
- Day 12: Departure day Before a few hours of your scheduled flight, you will be transferred to the international terminal of Tribhuwan International airport. (Inclusive of Breakfast)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.