Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
Everest Base Camp Trek takes us to the lawn of the world famous Sherpas, their confidence in Buddhism, Namche Bazaar, the Sagarmatha National Park, the mightiest perspective of Kalapatthar and the Everest Base Camp itself. Besides, we achieve Tengboche Monastery which is the unique religious community in the Khumbu area of Nepal and approach four of the world's six tallest pinnacles: Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho-Oyu. We start our climb to the Everest base camp with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla furnished with every vital allow and trekking gears.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star lodging settlement in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All dinners (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the midst of the trek
- All ground transportation on a pleasant private vehicle as indicated by the timetable
- An experienced, English-talking and government-approved trekking guide
- Porter (2 trekkers: 1 Porter)
- Staff costs including their remuneration, security, adapt, domestic airfare, sustenance and comfort
- All essential trekking licenses (National Park Permit, TIMS, etc.
- All government charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of surprising entry, late departure, early return from mountain (on account of any reason) than the organized motivation plan
- Excess baggage charges
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Personal costs (phone calls, attire, bar charges, battery resuscitate, extra custodians, bottle or gurgled water, shower etc.
- Tips for porters or guides
- Amid our trek, we can appreciate bonafide Nepalese nourishment also the more typical universal cooking (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, and so on.). Breakfast and supper will be served from the teahouse or from a cabin menu where we spend the night though lunch will be served while in transit to the following goal. All dinners will be given amid trekking while just breakfast will be accessible in Kathmandu.
Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November) are the greatest months for this trek. In spite of the fact that this trek can be taken amid winter, the cool temperature won't be appropriate for everybody.
We will be suited in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and teahouses amid the trek. All lodging are on twin-shared premise. Single supplement will be served on and will cost an extra. We will organize rooms with connected washrooms; be that as it may, teahouses in a few places just have shared bathroom. Likewise take note of that solitary rooms are promptly accessible in Kathmandu and the trekking locales at bring down height yet it may be hard to discover them at higher rises.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and trip preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 8km, 3 - 4 hours trek
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 - 6 hours
Day 04: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5 - 6 hours
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 - 6 hours
Day 07: Dingboche: Acclimatization
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 7km, 5-6 hours
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft): 13km, 6-7 hours
Day 10: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to Pherice (4,288m/14,070ft): 16km, 7-8 hours
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 20km, 6 - 7 hours
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m/9,186ft): 19km, 6 - 7 hours
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 14: Final departure
Departure Point :Flyeast Nepal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- that frequently the Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight gets deferred by a couple of hours or may even be crossed out for one, two, or more days because of ominous climate conditions. Such conditions may emerge even in the best seasons. Thus, in such cases, you should be set up for long holds up either at Kathmandu or Lukla airplane terminals, as this can happen either toward the begin or end of the trek or even both! We will do our best to maintain a strategic distance from such postponements, and mastermind the following flight for you. We additionally sort out Helicopter safeguard in such conditions with additional cost, on the off chance that it is accessible and upon ask for by our customers. All things considered, we recommend you to be set up for conceivable deferrals/ cancellations, and if conceivable to accompany some additional cushion days (1-2 days) toward the finish of the excursion to oblige such postponements. On the off chance that everything runs easily despite everything you have a couple of days of your cradle days left then you may even draw in yourself in discretionary exercises which can be orchestrated by Himalayan Icy mass upon ask. The discretionary exercises may incorporate going to places/points of interest of your decision, enterprise sports, shopping, and so forth.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.