Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days
The Everest Base Camp is certainly one of the most visited trekking routes in the world. This popular trek has been on the bucket list of several trekkers from all over the world and would it not be? You will be at the foothill of the highest mountain in the world . This trek is challenging and it involves 9 days of walking through spectacular trails and accompanied by an amazing view of the mountains. The highest altitude of the trek is 5545 meters at Kala Patthar. Experience the wonderful Buddhist culture of the region up close. The friendly and hospitable nature of the Sherpas will certainly win you over. Also, enjoy the magnificent views of Kwangde, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kantega, Ama Dablam and Everest among many others. This 14 days trekking trip is one of the best and it will certainly not let your expectations down.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- farewell dinners with Nepalese cultural dance
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader (trek guide)
- Eagle Eye treks and expedition’s t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Trekking completion certificate
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
What's excluded :
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s) in flight to lukla
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, etc.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s) (it is expected)
- Day 1: Arrival
Our representatives will be there at the airport and after you arrive we will take you to your hotel where you can rest.
Day 2: Flight to Lukla & Trek to Phakding
On the second day, we will head to Lukla by 30 min flight and walk to phakding for 3 hours.
Day 3: Phakding to Namche
On the third day, we will reach Namche by 7 to 8 hours walk.Namche is one of the busiest towns in this region. It is filled with restaurants and pubs and its vibrancy will certainly be a unique experience for you.
Day 4: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
On the fourth day, we will be staying in Namche to let our body adapt to the changes in altitude as well as the weather. This will help prevent altitude sickness.
Day 5: Namche to Tengboche
We will leave early in the morning and walk until we join the trail from Khumjung. On our way, we will spot a collection of Mani stones on the trails. We will also see the Mount Everest and Ama Dablam.
Day 6: Tengboche to Dingboche
The trail from Tengboche to Dingboche is seriously challenging and will take a total of about 5 hours. We spend the night here.Day 7: Acclimatization day at Dingboche
We stay for the night in Dingboche.
Day 8: Dingboche to Lobuche
The trail has a gentle climb early on and a steep one until we reach Thugla, located at an altitude of 4600 meters. We will cross pasture lands and reach a Trekkers’ Aid Post in Pheriche(4240m).
Day 9 : Lobuche to Gorak Shep and EBC and back to Gorakshep
On the 9th day, we will leave Lobuche early in the morning. to Gorak Shep at an altitude of 5160 meters.
Day 10: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar and back to Gorak Shep and descend to Pheriche
On the tenth day, we will be reaching the highest point of the trek - Kala Patthar.
After this, we head back to Gorak Shep for lunch and move further down to Pheriche where we will rest for the night. On this day, we will walk for a total of 8 hours.
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche
We will start our return journey. The altitude starts decreasing as we head down. We will retrace our step back via the Tengboche Monastery. We will reach Namche after walking for a total of 5-6 hours. We rest in Namche for the night.
Day 12: Namche to Lukla
This will be the last day of walking for us. After an early breakfast in Namche, we will head down to Lukla.
Day 13: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will take an early flight from Lukla which will take about 35 minutes. Enjoy the spectacular view of the mountain ranges.
When we reach Kathmandu we can head to the cultural hubs of the city.
Day 14: Departure
Our representatives will drop you at the airport. Share your wonderful memories of Nepal with your friends and family.
Departure Point :eagle eye treks and expedition office at thamel , kathmandu or we will pickup from hotel at kathmandu
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.