Everest Base Camp Trek
Experience this unbelievable 14 day trek to the base of Mount Everest! A complimentary airport pickup in included that will take you to your htoel, with two nights accommodation with breakfast. Your excursion begins when you are picked up from your hotel in at 6-10am depending on what time you choose and be on your way to adventure. You will walk through the diverse landscape of the Khumbu region and pass ethnic Sherpa villages. The trek escorts you to the base of the world's tallest peak- Mt. Everest (8848m), which offer the views of several 8000 meter peaks. Full board meals are included along the way, as well as lodging.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Domestic airport drop / pickup in private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
What's excluded :
- Extra night accommodation and meals in Kathmandu because of late departure or early return from the mountain due to any reason than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Porter (Options)
- Tips for guides and porters
Walking through the diverse landscape of the Khumbu region and passing ethnic Sherpa villages, the trek escorts you to the base of the world's tallest peak- Mt. Everest (8848m), which offer the views of several 8000 meter peaks.
The most popular Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal allures the adventure lovers around the world. The trek follows the footsteps of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary and passes numerous Sherpa valleys that ultimately leads you to the bosom of Mt. Everest. The trail is bound up by the Sagarmatha National Park, which is a home of 8000 meter peaks.
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY:
Day 01: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2652m).
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m).
Day 03: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3446m).
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (3,820m).
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4410m).
Day 06: Acclimatization at Dingboche.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4930m).
Day 08: Trek to Gorak Shep (5140) & trek to Everest Base Camp (5364).
Day 09: Trek to Kala Pattar (5554m) & back to Pheriche (4243m).
Day 10: Trek to Namche 2,840m.
Day 11: Trek to Lukla 2,840m.
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu (1300m) and transfer to hotel.
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
• Adventure Bound, Paknajol Road Chhetrapati Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Thamel Kathmadnu (your hotel in Thamel)
Departure Time :If possible early Morning (6 to 10 AM)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Trip note
- It is important to be noted that the Kathmandu -Lukla - Kathmandu flights often gets delayed by hours or even gets cancelled for a day or few days due to unfavorable weather conditions in the mountain airstrip Lukla. Such unfavorable conditions may arise even during the best seasons including months October and November hence inis always better to prepare ahead. In such cases, you must be prepared for long waits either at Kathmandu or Lukla airports, as this can happen either at the start or at the end of the trek and sometime in both cases.
- We will do our best to avoid such delays, and arrange the earliest next flight for you but it might not always work well as there are many people in que for days long. In case of emergencies and need of urgent flight, the Helicopter rescue can be another option to escape to and from the mountain, except for some bad weather the Helicopters always have easy excess in the mountains. This can be arranged upon your request with some additional cost which sometime is covered by your insurance as well. The Helicopter can be chartered from both the airports, Kathmandu and Lukla with the tentative cost of US$ 3000 per lift which at a time can accommodate maximum of 5 Person.
- Having said this, we still suggest you to mentally prepare for possible delay/cancellations and arrange some extra contingency days which we can save for the end of the trip and if everything goes normal these days can be utilized for exploring other beautiful destinations around the valley as per your interest and we, the Adventure Bound is always there to provide you different options to utilize the days in best ways.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.