Everest Base Camp Trek
The moderate trek to Everest Base Camp trek offers you the deep rooted recollections where you will get the chance to see the genuine magnificence of the chain of Himalayas from the nearest point. You will stroll on the landscapes of the Everest locale for around about fourteen days and pursue the trails brimming with rhododendron blooms on the banks of Dudh Koshi stream. On this trek to the Everest locale, you will have an astonishing time visiting the intriguing ice sheets, icefalls and the falling cascades on the area of the Everest. Amid the trekking venture, aside from Mt. Everest (8,848 m) you'll also see Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m), Mt. Nuptse (7,855 m), Mt. Pumori (7,161 m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,856 m), Mt. Thamserku (6,723 m), Mt. Kusum Kanguru (6,367 m) and numerous other encompassing pinnacles. Trekking to Everest Base Camp is a difficult and daring voyage that one can ever enjoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Namche Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Tengboche Gompa
- Entry/Admission - Dingboche Village
What's excluded :
- Namche Bazaar is located in Solukhumbu District of Nepal. Namche Bazaar is considered as the gateway for high himalayas and home for Sherpas.This town consist of large number of Hotels and Lodges for trekkers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.