Everest Base Camp Trek
Mount Everest has fascinated humanity for ages. The thrill, the adventure, the dangers, the stories, the sacrifices, and the exploit of famous names like Hillary and Tenzing Norgay have put this mountain at the top of the list for many aspiring climbers. But, this region is not only for expert mountaineers anymore. The trek to Everest Base Camp is now an achievable dream for many. Thus, Everest base camp trek has become the most popular trekking trip in Nepal. The stunning scenery or the spectacular vistas aren’t the only specialties of this region. The trek also gives you a glimpse of the Sherpa culture and history, through the several beautiful villages and colorful monasteries you will visit along the way. The trail is filled with high swinging bridges decorated with prayer flags, colorful prayer wheels and stupas, milky rivers, and the breathtaking views of the mountains, which make the trek immensely pleasurable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Experienced guide and porters ( 1 porter for 2 people)
- Accommodation during the trip
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
The trekkers will hike for 12 days from Lukla to EBC and back to Lukla, visit Namche Bazaar, Hike to Everest View hotel, Morning Hike to Kalapathar for sunrise.
• Mt. Everest Base Camp Trekking, Kathmandu 00977 Nepal
• Himalayan Trekking & Tours, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up from the mentioned hotel in the morning.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.