Everest Base Camp Trek and Helicopter Return
Trekking to the Everest Base Camp, understanding Sherpa culture, domestic mountain flight experience, acclimatized trek & helicopter travel experience.
What's included :
- Breakfast - All breakfast during trekking
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses and any expenses for extension of provided services
Domestic flight to Lukla. Trekking through the beautiful villages of Phakding, Namche, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorakhshep up to the Base Camp of Mount Everest. Early morning trek to Kalapatthar and board a helicopter back Lukla and take a regular flight to Kathmandu.
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also offer pickup from your preferred location/hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.