Everest Base Camp Trek - Hiking to Mt Everest
Mount Everest – perhaps the only mountain known by everyone, sporty or nerdy, adventurous or prudent. Being the highest mountain above sea level on Earth, many mountaineers mark conquering the 8,848m on their bucket list. The risk involved, however, is a setback for most people who wish to enjoy the picturesque Everest scenery. But now, there is a moderate alternative for common folks – The Everest Base Camp Trek.
Everest Base Camp trekking is a once in a lifetime experience. With an elevation of 5,634m and approximately 65km long from Lukla to EBC (130km around), you can fully experience the sublimation of nature with the promise of breathtaking icefalls, panoramic mountain views and massive glaciers. Besides the scenery, during the stay in villages and exploration in different monasteries, you will have the chance to have an in-depth understanding on the Sherpa’s unique way of living and deep linkage of their lives to the mountai
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Pickup & Drop,
- 3 Night star accommodations with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Tea house accommodation with Breakfast during trekking days
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Government and local taxes
- Preparatory Session before and after arrival.
What's excluded :
- Visa cost
- International airfare
- Excluded meals
- Drinks and beverage cost.
- Insurance cost.
- Trekking equipment.
- Additional potter or equipment cost.
- Personal expenses, tips and shopping cost
- Trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Lukla Flight Ticket
- Lukla Kathmandu Flight Ticket
We will trek / Hike upto Everest base camp 5363m. This trekking starts from Kathmandu then we will take flight to Lukla and we will trek to EBC from lukla and return back to Lukla then we will again take flight to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu.
Day 02: Explore Kathmandu valley and prepare for the trek
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2640m)
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m)
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4350m)
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Day 09: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4931m)
Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp through Gorak Shep (5170m)
Day 11: Trek from EBC to Kalapatther (5545m), then Pheriche (4210m)
Day 12: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Day 13: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 14: Early morning scenic flight back to Kathmandu. Exploration day in Kathmandu valley
Day 15: Departure
• Main Street, Namche Bazaar 56002 Nepal
• Khumjung Gompa, Khumjung VDC-3, Khumjung Nepal
• Tengboche Gompa, Sagarmatha, Tengboche 56002 Nepal
• Kala Pattar, 44600 Nepal
• Kami Nurbu Sherpa, Lukla Nepal
• Sagarmatha National Park Museum, Namche Bazaar 56000 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will pick you from Tribhuwan International airport Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Lukla Airport, Lukla Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.