Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trek is the second most popular trekking destination in Nepal. Thousands of passionate trekkers make their goal to Everest Base Camp every year. A trek into Mount Everest Base Camp is one of the most spectacular adventure treks in the world. Everest Base Camp is not the sole preserve of high altitude mountaineers.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transportation by a car, domestic flight to and from Lukla within Nepal.
- All listed twin occupancy accommodation within Nepal.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while on trekking.
- Accommodation with BnB plan for 2 nights in Kathmandu.
- Drinks included with meals are teas, hot lemon and coffee.
- Guide, porter, driver wages and insurance.
- All necessary documents (trek permits, TIMS, tax).
- All entrance fees to listed sites and places of interest.
What's excluded :
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All alcoholic & bottled drinks (beer, wine, spirits, sodas, juices) and hot shower during the trek.
- Between meal snacks and drinks while on trek.
- Personal shopping.
- Option donations (temple, gompas, assistance projects etc).
- 30 days visa.
- Personal travel insurance including emergency mountain rescue evacuation.
A trek into Mount Everest Base Camp is one of the most spectacular adventure treks in the world. Everest Base Camp is not the sole preserve of high altitude mountaineers. Everest Base Camp trek is the quintessential trek to Everest journey begins with an early morning flight from Kathmandu to the mountain airstrip at Lukla in the heart of the Khumbu Region. There follows a fairly easy day of around three hours to our first stop Phakding. We continue North up the Dudh Kosi Valley to Namche Bazaar, quite a hard day, where we spend a day acclimatizing, good food and accommodation.
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Departure Point :Hike Nepal Pvt Ltd, Ranibari 29, Samakhushi, 771, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.