Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trek is an amazing experience that will introduce you to stunning views of the highest mountains in the Himalayas, including Everest and Ama Dablam.
per adult from
14 to 15 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers, sightseeing, airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- All necessary paperwork and permits
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Everest
What's excluded :
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Entrance fees in the monuments during city tour
- Tips for guides, porters and drive
- Everest Base Camp Trek does not offer merely a trekking opportunity but it also offers a diverse sightseeing opportunity. Mt. Everest, every trekker's dream has a great legend of Sir Edmund Hillaryand Tenzing Norgay Shrepa. Due to this legend, trekkers' flow is spiralling into the Everest region. Everest Base Camp Trek is considered as a trek full of tragedy and triumph.
The scenic beauty, soaring mountain peaks and picturesque villages scattered through this region offers once in a life time opportunity to enjoy breathtaking beauty of the nature. Everest Base Camp (5364m) is the entry point of the summit of the World's highest mountain in the World. The appealing manifestation the Everest has really attracted millions of people from all over the World. Besides these, a day in Namche, the capital of Sherpa, offers you an opportunity to experience their culture. Visiting Thyanboche monastery, world’s highest monastery and the most important cultural center of Khumbu region provides you an opportunity to explore Sherpa culture. Everest Base Camp Trek is considered the most popular trekking destination in the Earth by attracting millions of trekkers for their holiday trekking. You will have an enthralling experience while ascending to Everest Base Camp whereas the unrivalled views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse and the surrounding peaks from Kalapatthar (5545 m) is indeed mesmerizing and spellbinding. You will really experience the wonder of Thyangboche Monastery beneath the shadow of Mt. Ama Dablam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.