Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trek starts after flying from Kathmandu to Lukla and follows the Dudh Koshi valley. All along this part of the trail, its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque village’s great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries, flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park. The view from Tengboche, seen to best advantage in the morning, is absolutely thrilling and stunning view of Everest and others mountains. We hike to Everest Base Camp which will give a chance to have a closer spectacular Khumbu Icefall. We also have the opportunity to ascend KalaPathar from where we can get awesome views of Everest , Lhotse , Ama Dablam , Nuptse , Pumori and others Himalayan giants which literally numb your senses with breathless admiration that beholds the eye; and makes up for the lung-bursting climb that took you up there. You soon realize it was absolutely worth it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus depending on group size.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide and Trekkers 2:1 porter.
- First Aids Kid.
- Seasonal fresh fruit such as Apple and Pomegranates etc.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use every day to check your oxygen level and pulse in your body to avoid high risk
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- Farewell Dinner at Nepali Authentic Nepali Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- 13% government VAT and official charge.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International airfare and visa fee (15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, boiled water, hot shower, battery charge etc.
- Your trekking gears.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Day01 Arriving in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) you will meet with me then transfer to hotel by private vehicles then stay at the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day02 Early in the morning Flight to Lukla (30 minutes) & trek to Phakding (2610m, 3hour walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day03 Trek from Phakding to Namche (34540m, 5/6 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day04 We can hike up to Syangboche, Everest View Hotel and Khumjung village. The Himalayas views including Thamserku, Mt.Everest (world highest peak), Mt. Lhotse, Konde, Kangtega, Ama Dablam, Tawoche are excellent from Everest view Hotel.
Day05 Trek from Namche to Tengboche (3867m, 5 hour walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day06 Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4358m, 5hour walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day07 This day, we explore to Chhukung village to acclimatize and view the Himalayas.
Day08 Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4930m, 5 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day09 Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5100m, 3 hours walking) we explore Everest Base Camp (5364m, 5hour walking) in the afternoon and then come back to Gorak Shep and overnight at Lodge.
Day10 We ascend to Kalapather in the morning (5550m, 2 hours walking) back to Pheriche (4200m, 5hour walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 11Trek from Pheriche to Namche (3440m, 6 walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day12 Trek from Namche to Lukla (2810m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day13 Flight to Kathmandu (35 minutes) and then overnight at selected Hotel in Kathmandu
Day14 Final departure to international airport to fly your home country.
Departure Point :Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition office, Thamel, Kathmandu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.