Everest Base Camp Treks
Everest base camp trek is one of the most favorable, exciting and adventurous trek in Nepal. Being the highest peak of the world, Mt Everest is the most attractive destination for trekkers.
Everest base camp trek starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla where your trek starts. From Lukla we trek for hours and reach the gateway village to Mt Everest. Lukla also renowned for its beauty and harmony. Everest Base Camp trek trail passes by some of the renowned destination like Gokyo Lake (4700m) renowned for religious and beauty aspect. Along the trail we pass through one of the adventurous pass Cho La pass (5430m).
Destination: Everest Base Camp
Duration: 14 days
Max attitude: 5550m
Style: tea house trek
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International airfare travel expenses
- Extra day accommodation other than itinerary
- Visa cost. Easily available in Tribhuwan international airport.
- Rescue and insurance cost
- Lunch and evening meal in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (phone calls, extra potter, laundry, bar expenses etc.
- Day 1 ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU (1,350M/4,264 FT)
Welcome to Kathmandu, We could make best out of this short time in the valley.
Day 2 FLIGHT FROM KATHMANDU TO LUKLA (2,800M/9,186FT) & TREK TO PHAKDING (2,652M/8,700FT)
Our Journey will start early morning with shoft domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, which will approximately take 35-40 minutes.
Day 3 TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3440M/11,283FT)
After early breakfast we will continue our journey from Phakding to Benkar a small spot for some hot teas, locally known as Chhiya.
Day 4 ACCLIMATIZATION DAY AT NAMCHE
Acclimatization is the process in which an individual organism adjusts to a gradual change in its environment, this is essential to every trip as we gradually pick altitude.
Day 5 TREK TO TYANGBOCHE
Day 4, by now all our five senses should be very familiar to the surroundings. After the early breakfast in the morning we will start our trek to Tengboche.
Day 6 TREK TO DINGBOCHE (4400M)
We will start our 5th day with the trek descending through the thick forest of rhododendron to rushing Imja Khola as we pass through magnificently carved stones and reach highest valley Pangboche (3901m).
Day 7 ACCLIMATIZATION DAY AT DINGBOCHE
Day 6 will once again be set for acclimatization and short hiking. After a quick early breakfast, we will proceed for a short hiking for two main purposes; for acclimatizing our body for further higher altitude which we will ascend on upcoming days and to endeavor one of best mountain view in the world.
Day 8 TREK TO LOBUCHE (4920M)
Our trek to Lobuche will start after the breakfast early in the morning. We will climb the upper trail above Pheriche valley through the northwest side along with yak pastures, meadows and farms. Once we reach Duglha valley we will take a small break and enjoy our lunch.
Day 9 TREK TO GORAKSHEP (4920M), EVEREST BASE CAMP (5365M)
The first few hours will be simple ascent over western region of the Khumbu valley through various meadows which makes comfortable start.
Day 10 HIKE TO KALA PATHAR
We will wake up early for our trek to Kalapathar before the first ray of sun illuminates the peak of Mt Everest.
Day 11 TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAR
As we descend through hillside enjoying the shade of rhododendron and juniper trees with beautiful scenery of mountains we will reach Tengboche.
Day 12 NAMCHE BAZAR TO LUKLA
From Namche Bazar we will trek through pine forest until we reach Monjo as we descent in steep path. We will complete our check-out procedure at same check point at Sagarmatha National Park where we had checked-in when we began our trek.
Day 13 LUKLA TO KATHMANDU (FLIGHT)
We rise early in the morning and fly back to Kathmandu as we bid farewell to the Himalayas, thanking them for the awe-inspiring experiences.
Day 14 DEPARTURE
Departure Point :FLIGHT FROM KATHMANDU TO LUKLA (2,800M/9,186FT) & TREK TO PHAKDING (2,652M/8,700FT)Our Journey will start early morning with shoft domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, which will approximately take 35-40 minutes
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Everest Base Camp Trekking Everest world’s enigmatic mountain has attracted experienced mountaineers as well as capable climbers over the years to scale the crest of the peak and rewrite history in style. Everest Base Camp Trekking is historical walk taken towards stepping on the mesmerizing land of the Himalayas. Everest Base Camp Trekking is an eventful journey and an elusive opportunity to walk on the same space shared by legends Sir Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay in 1953. The entire trekking circuit is embedded with exotic scenery, glistening snowcapped peaks, spectacular glaciers, legendary Sherpa communities and their culture along with age old monasteries.Everest Region Trekking is life time achievement that everybody can’t get chance.
- The journey commences from Lukla and steadily leads us towards the magnificent DudhKoshi River surrounded by array of rhododendron and magnolia forests, scanty scattered villages and age old monasteries. The next day we head towards interesting location of busy Namche Bazaar bustling with people immersed and engrossed in their daily chores. A fabulous place to take a stroll and get the feel of the unchanged lifestyles and culture ardently followed till today. Considered as gateway to the Everest Base Camp Trekking we move along we traverse at a steady place and reach as far as Tengboche renowned for ancient Buddhist monastery located on the ridge top at 3867 meters belonging to the Khumjung village community also known as DawaCholingGompa. Next day dawns and we head chronologically towards Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorakshep. From here we reach the Everest Base Camp and make a steep ascent towards Kala Patthar (5555m). An excellent vantage point providing, fantastic panoramic views of the entire region. Spending few thrilling moments we steadily descend getting thrilled by the spectacle of Khumbu ice fall we trek back towards Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.