Everest Heli Tour
Himalayan adventure treks and tours present Everest Base Camp Heli tour to see Mount Everest and its surrounding mountains ranges. This tour meets the desire of every tourist who wants to take advantage to see Everest but does not have enough time and is good for a person in any kind of physical shape.
A journey starts from Kathmandu airport with a helicopter, flying parallel to the Himalayan range. After landing at Lukla for fueling, you will fly to Hotel Everest view, the helicopter will land at the hotel’s helipad. You can enjoy your breakfast with the outstanding view of Mount Everest.
After breakfast, your tour will take you closer to Mt. Everest and all other magnificent views of Himalayas, like Amadablam, Pumori, Amadablam, Cho Oyu etc.
Depending upon the crowd at the base camp, you will lad either at Everest Base Camp or head closer to Kalapatthar for a quick photograph then the helicopter will fly to Lukla and then to Kathmandu.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Airport pick/ drop from hotel.
- National park permit,Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Helicopter Airfare.
- Breakfast in Hotel Everest View
- Airport Tax.
- All service and government taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Any kind of personal expenses which are not mentioned by the company.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Himalayan Adventure, Near Nursing Chowk, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
5:30: Drive from Hotel to an airport which takes around 20/30 min drive to reach Airport where you will have a boarding process for adventure flight.
6:30: Fly to Everest Region to explore Everest and other lots of mountains at the same time we will have incredible Mount Everest view the organic Breakfast. This is the highest altitude breakfast in the world. The place called Hotel Everest view in Syangboche.
8:30: After breakfast, we fly from Syangboche to Everest Base Camp and round by the Heli trying to show as much as possible and explore Kalapatthar where you can see Gigantic views of mountains and glaciers around you give a sense of heaven including a close-up view of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Nuptse and Pumori. Where you will feel the wonderful experience of Heli tour.
10:00: After the photoshoot on the of the top of the world we fly back to Kathmandu to take a lovely memory and lifetime achievement to see Mount Everest.
11:30: From the airport car will take you to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop from Kathmandu hotel by private car.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.