Everest Mountain Flight
The Everest Mountain Flight is the perfect choice for those in a time crunch. The one-hour flight offers a spectacular panorama of the Mt. Everest (8848m) and other neighboring mountains. Some of them are Kanchenjunga (8586m), Makalu (8485m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Nuptse (7861m), and Ama Dablam (6856m) among others.
You head to the domestic airport at 5:30 o’clock and board the plane at 6:30. Then, you head northeast and fly towards the Everest region. Slowly, you start to notice a parade of gleaming mountains. Beginning from the Ganesh ranges, you can also relish the Langtang, Jugal, Dorje Lakpa, Shisha Pangma, and Gauri Shankar ranges. Continuing further east, you enter the airspace of the Everest region. Then, mountains like Melungtse (7181m), Pigferago (6620m), and Numbur (6957m) will mark your arrival into the land of the Mt. Everest. Next, on the flight, you can enjoy the views of Cho Oyu (8201m), Nuptse (7861m), and the Mt. Everest (8848m).
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
05:30 – Pickup from your Hotel and drive to Kathmandu Domestic Airport
06:00 – Mt. Everest Flight for 1 hr – All of our passengers are invited to the cockpit to view the spectacular views of the world’s tallest mountains. You will be given a brochure to identify each peak. Also, the air hostess will guide you to identify the peaks. You can see lots of mountains like Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shanker, Melungtse, Cho Oyu, Pumori, Nuptse, Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga and even glimpses of the Tibetan Plateau.
You will also get a Certificate of Completion from Airlines
07:00 – Drive from Kathmandu Airport to your Hotel and you can have breakfast.
Note: Time may be changed due to weather and traffic.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we do pick up and drop up to the hotel from Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.