Everest Panorama Trekking
This amazing trekking is very popular among the people who are keen to explore Mount Everest with its magic views, Sherpa life style, Buddhist Monastery and breathtaking views of high Himalayan. We start with scenic flight to Lukla and begins hiking with following the River valley, passing villages before entering Sagarmatha National Park at Manjo. Hike continues will brings to a big settlement Namche Bazaar. We will explore Syangboche and Khumjung village as well. We will hike higher to reach Tyangboche Monastery, situated in the midst of forest setting awesome views of snow capped including Mt. Everest, the majestic Ama Dablam and many more. You will also have chance to go inside the temple premises while monks are praying and witness a monastic chanting service. Your returns journey descend towards Namche and Proceed to reach Lukla before taking flight to Kathmandu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals: 4 Breakfast
- 4 Nights 3 star Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 6 nights tea house twin share accommodation
- Return Flight Kathmandu|Lukla|Kathmandu.
- TIMS Permit
- An experience Trained guide and required number of porters (one porter in between two pax)
- Warm sleeping bag, warm down jacket and walking stick, if required
- Trek bag.(Duffel bag)
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals as Mention in the inclusive list.
- Nepal Visa.
- Your travel insurance, Medical and emergency evacuation.
- All types of drinks (such as Hot & cold, Mineral water and alcoholic and so on)
- Gratitude for Guide and Porters
- All your personal expenses which are not mention in the inclusion.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu: Our representative will come to the airport for transfer to the Hotel. After some refreshment in the hotel, Our Tour leader will conduct a pre departure meeting. Free time after the meeting.
Day 02: Kathmandu: Free day for Trek preparation: Breakfast, free day for trek preparation. You can do your own activities and sightseeing tour with visiting fascinating world heritage and cultural sites. Note: this tour is optional so you can visit with place of your interest & pay locally. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,886m) & trek to Phakding (2,640m) – 04 hrs: Early morning depart from the hotel for the flight to Lukla, offers scenic array views of snow capped peaks. After spending some time here with meeting porter, We start hiking to Phakding for overnight stop.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m) – 06 hrs: We follow the valley in the beginning and heads uphill at above 3,440 meters high at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization. 5 hours: An ideal and perfect place for rest day for acclimatization, We start after the breakfast to visit National park museum, hike to Syangboche and khumjung village before returning back to Namche
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3,867 m-12,687 ft) – 05hrs: We start hiking along a gradual winding wider nice path. We will be walking through conifer and rhododendron woodland, with the striking views of Ama Dablam, Mt. Everest and many more. We then descends to Imjatse river before ascending to reach at Tengboche. You can visit inside the monastery premises while the monks are praying and see the function every day. The head lama (Rinpoche) of the monastery resides here and many believers take blessing from the high lama priest for better success and safe Journey.
Day 07: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m) – 05 hrs: We make our return journey from here.
Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2,860 m) – 07 hrs: Our final day of trekking returns us to Lukla from where you have begun hiking.
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel: The flights at Lukla operate from early morning to Kathmandu, sometimes the flight times are delayed due to unfavorable and bad weather. Trexmount Ventures will transfer you back to your respective hotels after the Flight.
Day 10: Free day In Kathmandu: This is a free day for your own activities and shopping. Meals: B
Day 11: Departure Transfer : Breakfast, We will transfer to Tribhuvan International airport for departing from Nepal. Meals: B
Departure Point :Pick up from your Hotel
Departure Time :We will inform you all the trip schedule details and time in the pre departure meeting after your arrival in kathmandu on Day 1.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.