Everest Short Trek
The Everest View Trek is a short, sweet yet luxurious trek in the Everest region. If you are on a tight schedule, then this trek is the one for you. As the trek explores the Khumbu Valley, you can also enjoy the biodiversity in the Sagarmatha National Park.
The trip begins with a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. After landing at the Tenzing Hillary Airport in Lukla, you head north towards Phakding. As the trail continues along the Dudh Koshi River, you enter the Sagarmatha National Park and reach Namche Bazaar. Then, you explore the nearby areas and hike to the Hotel Everest View. Since the trail only reaches the hotel, you’ll find the route relatively easier than the other ones in the Khumbu Valley. The hotel provides a luxurious 360o view of the Everest range, which is hard to find elsewhere in this region. Then, you trek to the Khumjung village which is the highest point on the trek. You can relish amazing views of Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Everest (8848m).
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop to the Airport by private car
- Lunch Dinner and Breakfast during trekking
- National park permit, Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients)
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Last Night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to bad weather delay flight or any reason
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2610m) 3-4 hours. (L/D)
Day 02: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3446m) 6-7 hours. (B/L/D)
Day 03: Acclimatization Day Visit Khumjung Village, Hotel Everest View (3880m). (B/L/D)
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazar to Lukla (2800m) via Phakding 6-7 hours. (B/L/D)
Day 05: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. (B/D)
• Himalayan Adventure, Near Nursing Chowk, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop from Kathmandu Hotel
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.