Everest Trekking in 16 Days
What comes to your mind when you hear Everest Base Camp!!!
Foot of highest peak, Snow, Cold weather, hot tea, Yaks, Sherpas, Trekking, Trekkers
Beautiful Himalayan country, vacation, away from city, near to Everest, photographs
Attaining the base camp of the highest peak, Fulfilling the bucket list, obtaining something you can talk with pride, Going up to 5380m
Convinced now to trek to Everest Base Camp??
This particular Everest Base Camp 16 days actually starts with a thrilling flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, your trekking journey starts. The journey passes through beautiful rhododendron forests, unique Sherpa village and beautiful natural scenery. You will reach the Everest Base Camp on the 8th day from the day you started trekking. You will return back following the same route and reach Kathmandu after taking a flight from Lukla.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Pickup and Drop service by private vehicle
- 3 nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 Star Hotel including Breakfast.
- Full day guided Kathmandu tour on Day 2 by private vehicle.
- 3 meals BLD during trekking.
- Domestic airport transfers by Private Vehicle
- All accommodation on a trek (Lodge/Tea-house)
- Tea/Coffee (Served on Cup)
- Purified drinking water (medicated safe to drink) during the trek as much as you need
- Government Licensed Guide
- Porters (One porter for each 2 members) and his entire expenses.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag upon request.
- Duffel Bag upon request.
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- Basic First Aid Service
- Route Map
- All applicable government tax
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Nepal arrival visa (USD25 for 15 days and USD40 for 30 days in Cash)
- International flight tickets.
- Lunch, dinner and other food expenses in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses like all kinds of drinks including mineral water, alcohol and soft beverages.
- Extra baggage excess while flying to Lukla (only 15 kg is allowed)
- Extra porter if you require (it cost USD20 per day)
- Extra Hot showers, Wi-Fi & battery charging while on a trek
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/roadblock due to any reason
- Extra tour and activity.
- Tipping Guide, Porter and Driver (as a well-done job)
- Your insurance that covers Helicopter Evacuation & Medical Expenses
- Now what??
Looking for a best company? Best price?
That’s what we are here for!!
Either talk to us directly or request a quote or book instantly, choice is yours !!
Our Effort to Avoid Altitude Sickness
(In order to avoid altitude sickness, "Climb High, Sleep Low” is the rule one needs to follow. Apart from acclimatization days at Namche and Dingboche, to aid the acclimatization process, we hike a little higher than our overnight stop and get down for overnight rest.)
• The sightseeing tour of UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley
• The incredible Sherpa culture and hospitality of Khumbu
• Beautifully located Sherpa villages and the ancient monasteries within them
• The adventurous walk with awe-inspiring Himalayan panorama dominated by Everest
• The landmarks like Everest & Kalapatthar from where world's highest mountains look very close
Day to Day Itinerary
• Day 01 : Arrive to Kathmandu; transfer to your hotel
• Day 02 : Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
• Day 03 : Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding
• Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar
• Day 05 : Rest day in Namche Bazaar for acclimatization
• Day 06 : Trek to Tengboche
• Day 07 : Tengboche to Dingboche Trek
• Day 08 : Acclimatization in Dingboche
• Day 09 : Trek to Lobuche
• Day 10 : Trek to Gorakshep & then to Everest Base Camp, Return to Gorakshep for overnight stay
• Day 11 : Trek to Kalapatthar 5545m and trek back to Periche
• Day 12 : Trek to Khumjung
• Day 13 : Trek to Monjo
• Day 14 : Trek to Lukla
• Day 15 : Fly back to Kathmandu
• Day 16 : Farewell Day
Departure Point :If Trveling by air, Departure From Tribhuvan Domestic Airport Or if Travelling by Land Vehicle, Departure from Thamel, Kathmandu.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TERMS & SERVICE
- These Booking terms and conditions are the most important part of our booking and travelling process. So it is a must for you to read and understand them carefully for the ease of your booking and our services. The booking terms and conditions constitutes a legally binding contract between Ecstatic Himalaya Family and you for the services provided by and set out the base of your leagal realationship with Ecstatic Himalaya Family.
- To process a Booking you should send us a finished booking structure with 20% non-refundable store as definite beneath. This will constitute acknowledgment by you of these Terms and Conditions. We require you a duplicate of visa and an identification estimate current photograph.
- All stores required are per individual per trip. If you don't mind get in touch with us in regards to coordinate store points of interest. A bank benefit charge ought to be paid at the season of store. We will have receipt of store sum from our bank.
- For Credit Card installment. We acknowledge Visa or MasterCard and a 4% demand will be included for card handling charge.(D) Remaining parity is required to pay before the excursion takeoff date. Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure claims all authority to scratch off your outing should everything not be paid in time.
- Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure won't acknowledge any draft Check which take long procedure to balance.
- When Trip affirmed and done the installment. Furthermore, in the event that you scratch off the trek any conditions, 20% will be chargeable from your full outing installment.
- If any conditions which can't begin the outing, such no fly awful climate, avalanche or politically issue, Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure proposed to sort out comparable outing. ,in the event that customers need wipe out the outing and not utilizing other recommended trip, we will figure of the costs cost such, allow, Hotel, Tax, rest of monies will be discount.
- If you are kept from going on the visit by bona fide conditions, for instance (without confinement) in light of death, damage or genuine ailment of the traveler, close relative or companion, excess or jury benefit, you may delay or exchange your booking to someone else, if they meet every one of the necessities identifying with that visit. You should give confirmation of why you can't go at the time you change your booking. There will be no choices accessible 14 days before trip takeoff.
- Going with Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure requires a level of adaptability, agreeability and an understanding that methods of transport, convenience and schedules may change, even after the visit has initiated, without earlier notice because of neighborhood conditions, for example, flight deferral, cancelation or delay because of infamous climate in the Himalayan districts or other flighty conditions, for example, arrive slides, street blockage, surge, snow, political turmoil or postpone landing and so forth. Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure can't discount any money under the above conditions due to earlier provider courses of action. In the event that conceivable we will dependably attempt to give you an option or substitute excursion of same class.
- Money won't be refundable in the event that you came right on time from your excursion. Because of walk quick, drained or any reason. Indeed, even we can't give additional Night Hotel, dinner and so on.
- We don't acknowledge any duty regarding misfortune on work, deferrals or remuneration coming about because of circumstances outside outing ability to control.
- Ecstatic Himalaya, visit/trek bundles, depends on twin offer settlement. In this manner, single room supplement charge will be forced to customers who don't have another visit member to impart convenience to.
- Travel protection is necessary for all Clients undertaking any visit. It ought to give sufficient assurance to the full span of the visit to cover individual damage, passing, therapeutic costs, repatriation costs, helicopter save, air rescue vehicle and satisfactory cover for things.
- All our Nepal visits and treks require a level of wellness, there for you ought to dependably check with your nearby GP in regards to your wellbeing and wellness before you travel. It's the customer's duty to tell Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure of any prior therapeutic condition or potentially inability that may sensibly be relied upon to build the danger of you required restorative consideration, which may influence your capacity to travel.
- You concur that Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure may utilize pictures of you taken amid the excursion without plan of action to you and without pay to you, for reputation and advancement purposes just through whatever medium it picks.
- To gather data from you to making a booking through Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure we pose numerous inquiries to get the important grants and so forth. No private or individual data that you supply to us when making a booking will be revealed for some other purposes.
- We are focused on giving the best administrations which will give you a once in an existence time travel in this association, we play out our obligations genuinely and truly to make your trip extremely smooth and wonderful. Be that as it may, the whole projects in Nepal are led entirely under the guidelines and control of theirs' own arrangements.
- In this manner Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure and its related association should not be in charge of any adjustments in the schedule because of unavoidable condition, for example, govt. limitation, Land slide, street blockage, surge, snow political agitation, cancelation of flight, deferral, infection or mishap, Any additional cost bringing about thereof should be borne by the customers on the spots.
- Ecstatic Himalaya Travel & Adventure are re-creating tourism for the advantage of neighborhood individuals, vacationers, condition and the tourism business on the loose. We ask that you read our Responsible Travel and Ethnic Tourism arrangement in detail before you book your vacation with us, as we expect that you will stick to our approach and rules while going with us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.