Everglades Family Adventure Tour from Greater Fort Myers/Naples Area
Enjoy a fun, educational adventure that’s perfect for the whole family on this half-day Everglades tour from the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area. Stroll through a Slash Pine/Saw Palmetto forest in search of colorful wildflowers, butterflies and other wildlife. Learn about the headwaters of the Western Everglades from your entertaining biologist guide and take an exciting airboat ride through marshes and swamps in search of alligators, wading birds and so much more.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wildlife Biologist-guided transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Pickup and drop-off from the Greater Fort Myers Area (including select hotels)
- Expert naturalist or biologist guide
- 1-hour airboat ride
- 1-hour reptile educational program
- 1-hour nature walk
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Day Safari & Captain Bob's Excellent Adventure
- Entry/Admission - Lake Trafford
- Entry/Admission - CREW Marsh Trails
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (may be purchased at the marina)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Day Safari & Captain Bob's Excellent Adventure, 11281 Summerlin Square Dr, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Enjoy the most exhilarating airboat ride on the head waters of the Western Everglades, home of more alligators per acre than anywhere on the planet!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: 6001 Lake Trafford Rd, Immokalee, FL 34142-2398
Guests will enjoy an exciting, wilderness experience in the headwaters of the Western Everglades where they will journey by airboat to visit alligators, turtles and dozens of different species of birds in a pristine wetland. Additionally they will get to learn from a wildlife biologist about the native reptiles and have an opportunity to view them up close.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: CREW Marsh Trails, 4600 Corkscrew Rd., Immokalee, FL 34142
Enjoy a casual stroll through the Corkscrew Watershed Marsh Trails.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tours only depart from Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Bonita Springs and Estero therefore a selection must be made.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Guests are permitted to bring their own snacks and closed-topped drinks.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from the local store
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.