Everglades Inshore Fishing Trip in Flamingo
Experience and explore Everglades National park and backwaters of Flamingo on this private fishing charter. Enjoy fishing one of the most pristine areas in the world, with a unique ecosystem found nowhere else. Fishing is great all year round and there is such diversity of area that even on windy days there are places to fish. Among the Thousands of Islands you can fish the outside barrier islands, the rivers and creeks, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline, making this a trip of a lifetime.
All the fishing rods and reels, right and left handed and all the tackle you need, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
Travelers also really enjoyed experiencing Biscayne National Park, Coral Caste or the Knaus Berry Farm for an afternoon dessert after their outdoor fishing experience!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All fishing and safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing licenses
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Car access to Everglades National Park $20.00
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- Entry/Admission - Ernest F. Coe Visitor Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florida City, FL, USA
If staying in Florida City or the Florida Keys, please read itinerary in detail. As the time for travel is important.
Stop At: Ernest F. Coe Visitor Center, 40001 State Road 9336, Everglades National Park, FL
If driving, as you are entering the Everglades Park, they have a Visitor Center on the right. If you need to use the restroom this is the time. A half-mile down the road is the entrance station, it is $20 per car. From this point, it's still another 45 minutes drive before you reach the boat ramps with nothing in-between but Everglades.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: 1 Flamingo Lodge Hwy, Flamingo, FL 33034, USA
At this location, there is a big boat ramp facility. Captain will have a boat in water, waiting for your arrival. NOTE: There is NO cell phone service in this location for the entire duration of the charter.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1 Flamingo Lodge Hwy, Homestead, FL 33034, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All charters are subject to weather. In the case of unfavorable weather you will be provided the option to reschedule or refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.