Everglades National Park Expedition
This is a premier learning experience in the Everglades Area and is superb for the entire family... from toddlers to the grandparents. Limited to just six guests, it is a personalized eco-adventure. Every day is different in the Everglades and 10,000 Islands so we try to be very flexible and dynamic. The tour may/will include a bit of birding, some photography, strolling thru tidal pools, shelling on a remote beach, exploration of one of the 10,000 Islands and/or beach seine netting for underwater life. The first part of the experience is a guided boating eco tour in search of the areas rich wildlife. The second part is an interpretive, guided walk on a remote barrier island to explore the island's beaches, tidal pools and inter-tidal zones.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Everglades boat tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (you may bring your own)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Area Tours, 238 Mamie St, Everglades City, FL 34138
Meet your ground and guide and begin your Everglade Experience. Each trip is led by an experienced Florida Master Naturalist who is certified by the National Park and licensed by the US Coast Guard.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Florida City, FL 33034-6733
fter a relaxing, scenic 1.5-hour drive from Fort Myers, arrive at the Florida Everglades National Park. Begin your small-group tour with a leisurely powerboat ride through the park with your guide. The boat is limited to six passengers and features comfortable seating and a large, stable platform for great bird watching and photo opportunities.
After, explore the beautiful Ten Thousand Islands on an interpretive nature tour. Learn about the area’s rich heritage and culture, as well as its unique ecosystems, as your guide points out surrounding wildlife such as manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, herons, pelicans, alligators and numerous species of fish and shore birds.
Many species in the area are seasonal and inhabit various areas in different environmental conditions, so the tour will adapt according to the season. You are encouraged to bring your own lunch and refreshments to enjoy on the boat.
Departure Point :238 Mamie St, Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will need to access the boat by ladder. With enough notice, you can load from a floating dock. Please advise in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking if you require this option.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- FRESH AIR All guests on the boat tours are seated in front of our captains/guides as such are upwind from the guide whenever the boat is moving....germs/breathe cannot migrate upwind to you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.