Everglades National Park Wildlife Boat Tour
Everglades National Park is unique on our planet. It is a wonderful, water-filled paradise that is best accessed by a quiet, slow-moving, shallow draft boat. One of the best loved residents of the Park are Bottle-Nosed Dolphins. Watching dolphin, in their natural habitat, interacting with each other, something that you will never forget.
Our full-time, formally trained, Florida Master Naturalist guides will safely take you deep into the 10,000 Islands of the Everglades. While searching for dolphins, manatees and some of the 300 different species of birds that call the Park home, you will learn about the different Everglades ecosystem, its long history and rich culture.
You will have fun and learn a lot. Don't forget your cameras!
per adult from
What's included :
- Free Onsite Parking
- Golf cart ride from our office to the tour boats
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
"The Quiet Alternative to an Airboat ride"
A quiet, comfortable two-hour boating experience directly in Everglades National Park that is great for all ages. Explore Everglades National Park's 10,000 Islands with a Florida Master Naturalist guide on this two-hour boat tour. Learn about the Everglades varied ecosystems, its wonderful wildlife, its long history and its rich culture. (Please note: Loud Airboats are not allowed in the Park due to their impact on the environment)
Dolphins. Eagles. Ospreys. Pelicans. Sea Turtles. Egrets. Herons. Manatees. Rosette Spoonbills. Shore Birds. Cameras are a must. B sure to bring water, hats, sunglasses, and your binoculars.
This a great experience for ages. Each tour is limited to just six guests to keep the experience intimate, so reservations are required.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :238 Mamie St, Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Guest must decend a 2-3 rung ladder to board the boats
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are an outside, fresh air activity that is naturally socially distanced
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.