Everglades Sunset Safari thru the Mangrove Tunnels
This sunset tour with our very comfortable and stable kayaks is an excellent way to see the Everglades up close with a guide leading the way. Our Biologist Trained Guides/ Florida Naturalists are the top in their field and truly have a genuine passion for conservation and showing our guests this amazing area. These mangrove tunnels are truly special and different then those in nearby Marco and Naples; holding more wildlife and biodiversity. During the last few hours of light in the Everglades, the alligators soak up the last hours of sun, and the wading birds looking to make their last catch as the sun disappears in the cypress trees and mangroves. The last hour of sunlight is what photographers call the "golden hour" where the sun glows on the flora and fauna making for great photos and memories. Once you get back from the trip there are some great nearby places to get dinner on the water. A percentage of every tour goes towards the conservation of these amazing areas!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaks, Comfortable Flat Back Life Jackets, and the most comfortable kayaks in the market
- Dry Box and Dry Bags for extra clothes phones, Camera (please bring at own risk)
- Biologist trained and Professional Naturalist guide! All guides have 10 years of guiding experience
- Everglades Sunset Kayak Safari Adventure thru Mangrove Tunnels
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Leather Fruit a variety of soft Granola Bars, and other good snacks
What's excluded :
- Sunglass and Hat for Sun Protection
- Sunscreen and Bug spray
- Clothes(check weather), Shoes, water shoes or Flip Flips that you don't mind getting dirty or wet
- extra set of Clothes for a comfortable drive back to hotel or to go out to eat after the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
Our Sunset Mangrove Tunnel Adventure starts further inland in the fresh and brackish waters. We paddle through mesmerizing mangrove tunnels, keeping our eyes open for ospreys diving for fish, alligators getting their last sun for the day, wading birds hunting, and birds flying back to their roost; all as the sun slowly melts into the mangroves.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :32016 Tamiami Trail E, Ochopee, FL 34141, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.