Everland with Free Pass Ticket "Total Private Tour: More Members Less Cost"
● This tour program is lowest price for the Everland tour
● We will Pick up Tourist Hotel and Drop off the Same Hotel.
And If Tourist want be dropped some other place in Seoul, We will do.
● Offering these services with this price will be unique to this product.
● If tourist want to extend the tour duration, 30usd per an hour need to be paid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Pass for Everland
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Everland
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17023 South Korea
The Largest and most fun amusement theme park in Korea
The Most famous park with zoo and rides together
• Pick up from Tourist hotel & Sending to Tourist hotel..!!
• Small Group Tour with Fluent English Guide
• Provide Free Pass Ticket
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all of tourist from their Hotel or BnB in Seoul, And Sending back to Tourist Hotel after the Tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.