Everyday concerts of Chopin's music at the Old Town in Warsaw
Experience unforgettable Chopin music in the heart of Warsaw as VIP guest
• The most famous Polish pianists-chopinists
• Brilliant performance of Chopin’s masterpieces
• VIP status as an option - seats in front rows
• Concert hall situated in the left wing of the Royal Castle
• Exceptional ambience of Gothic interiors
• One-hour solo piano concert
• Complimentary glass of Polish traditional honey wine
• The photographic exhibitions of Polish and foreign artists
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Time for Chopin
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Visit: Time for Chopin, Plac Zamkowy 8, Warsaw 00-277 Poland
The project was created with love to Frederic Chopin's music.
We created the pleasant place in the left wing of the Royal Castle where we, as the group of professional musicians, will be able to share our interpretations and our understanding of the music of Chopin with our guests. The daily concerts give you the chance to try out in different interpretations, equally inspire both guests, and performers.
The project is created by the outstanding pianists with passion to Frederic Chopin's music.
The pianists acting in Time for Chopin are the persons who are musically estimated at the uncountable number of the Polish and international competitions and festivals performing in almost whole world.
The project is created also by guests of Time For Chopin!
Guests who come to our concerts are one of the key elements of the Time for Chopin project. The chamber mood of the concert hall promotes a peculiar musical dialogue with the auditorium in the course of the performance of a concert.
Departure Point :Time for Chopin, Plac Zamkowy 8, Warsaw 00-277 Poland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Complimentary drinks are served in disposable glasses during the intermission
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.