Evita Peron Tour of Buenos Aires
Spend the afternoon in Buenos Aires following the footsteps of Eva Peron, first lady of Argentina from 1946 until her death in 1952. You'll visit two museums that display Evita memorabilia, her residence and the famous mausoleum at Recoleta Cemetery. This Buenos Aires sightseeing tour is a must-do for anyone who wants to learn more about the politics, culture and history of Argentina. Plus - enjoy a visit to Buenos Aires' own Chinatown neighborhood!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off downtown area
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Evita
What's excluded :
- Audio guide in your own language at the museum (USD $7)
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off at Palermo Area
- Learn everything there is to know about Eva Peron, or "Evita" as the locals call her. The tour begins with a visit to the Recoleta neighborhood, where you'll learn about Evita's life. Then, you'll head over to the famous Recoleta Cemetery to visit Evita's mausoleum and final resting place.
Then, admire “Floralis Generica”, one of the most iconic sculptures in Buenos Aires before making your way to the Palermo parks. Enjoy the park scenery as you head to the Galileo Galilei Planetarium, before arriving to the hippodrome and the polo field. Next, enjoy a 20-minute walk around Buenos Aires' Chinatown neighborhood, where you'll discover a variety of restaurants and shops.
Your last stop on the tour is to a museum that highlights her experiences from early childhood in the town of Los Toldos to her rise to power in the late 1940s. The Evita Museum gives you insight to her life and boasts artifacts, a collection of luxurious garments and her books and films.
This guided sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires depicts the life and work of one of the most important women in the history of Argentina and is a must-do for anyone interested in the country's social and political background.
Departure Point :Av. Pres. Manuel Quintana 596, C1129ABO CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Other downtown hotels in Buenos Aires
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.