Evo Tour & tasting
The EVO Tour & Tasting Oro di Giano starts with a walk towards the Olive Tree of Macciano, a centuries old and one of the oldest in Umbria.
It then continues with a guided tour of the farm and an explanation of the production processes (cultivation, extraction and conservation) of extra virgin olive oil.
It concludes with a tasting of the company's three production oils.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Olivo Monumentale, Macciano, Giano dell'Umbria Italy
Visit to one of the oldest olive trees in Umbria ... the olive tree of Macciano embraces its visitors and tells everyone its own story.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :ORO DI GIANO, Località Macciano, 19A, 06030 Giano Dell'umbria PG, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/27/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.