Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour
Have a walk in the Historic Centre of Évora, one of the oldest medieval cities, UNESCO's World Heritage in Portugal. This museum-city, whose roots go back to Roman times. Have the unique opportunity to experience a historic city marked by the Roman presence. You can visit a city full of monuments with the Cathedral of Evora, a Master piece of art in Portuguese history. Take a walk and enjoy the typical Portuguese architecture with thousands of years of history to tell.
Alentejo Region of Portugal, One of the Richest Old World Wine Regions in Portugal. Get the opportunity to visit one of the most prestigious Wineries in Portugal with different options.
Choose your Wine Tasting session option at the Winery. Experience the best and the Premium wines of Portugal.
Enjoy a Unique Cultural and Traditional Experience of the Old World.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Guide & Driver
- Transport by Luxury air-conditioned vehicles with Free Wi fi
- Private Tour
- Fresh Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana)
- Entry/Admission - Praca do Giraldo
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Entrance Tickets to Monuments and to the Wine Tasting Session
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)
- Entry/Admission - Enoturismo Cartuxa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana), Largo do Conde de Vila Flor Dentro da Muralha, Evora 7000-804 Portugal
Temple of Diana one of the Monuments Roman Legacy in Portugal
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora), Largo do Marques de Marialva, Evora 7000-809 Portugal
Visit the old world Cathedral
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praca do Giraldo, Evora 7000-508 Portugal
The Famous Square of Evora. Neoclassic architeture
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Enoturismo Cartuxa, Quinta de Valbom, Evora Portugal
Wine Tasting Session - you have different Wine Tasting sessions at the winery. Get the opportunity to choose the best for you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Aqueduto da Agua de Prata, R. do Muro 8, Evora 7000-602 Portugal
Roman Legacy Aqueduct
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Offer - Any Hotel or Apartment in Lisbon CityPorts
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Portuguese Law MANDATORY)
- The Winery has different options and different types of Wines. You have the opportunity to choose your favourite option with different prices. The price of the Wine Tasting Session is not included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.