Evora and Monsaraz Full-Day Private Tour from Lisbon
Explore historic Evora and Monsaraz on a full-day private tour from Lisbon. See the Roman Temple of Evora, and stroll the partially-enclosed village of Monsaraz. Admire whitewashed houses and religious monuments, along with the vineyards of the Alentejo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Your own Driver/guide
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Wifi on board
- Visit to a Cork factory
- Entry/Admission - Corticarte - Arte em Cortica
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
Visit to the Chapel of bones and the church of S. Francisco.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Templo Romano Évora, Largo do Conde de Vila Flor, 7000-863 Évora, Portugal
The most famous touristic attraction in Evora, the Diana Roman Temple with 2000 years old is the best preserved Roman structure on the Iberian Peninsula.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Praca do Giraldo, Evora 7000-508 Portugal
A sixteenth-century Square with a typical architecture of the Alentejo region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Corticarte - Arte em Cortica, Rua A, n0 7 Parque Industrial, Azaruja 7005-109 Portugal
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monsaraz Castle and Walls, Largo do Castelo, Monsaraz 7200-175 Portugal
Visit to the Medieval village and a chance for you to taste the local wine and food.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Observatorio do Lago Alqueva, Courela da Coutada 1127, Monsaraz 7200-175 Portugal
The largest artificial lake in Europe with a fantastic landscape from Monsaraz.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon hotels are included on the price.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Relevant information for groups: - Our tours are private - Maximum 5 persons per group - Our drivers have safety and health training. Meet & Greet: - Hand sanitizer will be provided to passengers by driver every time before entering the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.