Excelence Punta Cana - Round Trip Shuttle - Punta Cana Airport
Lowest Price | Book Now!
Book your round-trip Punta Cana Shuttle service in advance to avoid the hassle of transportation during your arrival at Punta Cana International Airport. This private shuttle service is a not stop, no waiting service. A driver will be waiting with your name on a white and will take you from Punta Cana International Airport to your vacation destination.
Type of Service: Round Trip
Shuttle Capacity: 1-6 Passengers
Excellence Punta Cana - Carr Uvero Alto, Dominican Republic
If your group is larger than 6 people or your destination is not listed, please contact us
per adult from
45 to 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Round Trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- When making a booking, please provide your flight information and the name of your accommodations in Uvero Alto. Before a Shuttle Service reservation is made with Vacation Shuttles ensure that your hotel of destination does not provide this service. We Track your flight via FlightAware so that you don't have to worry about your delayed or canceled flight.
Departure Point :
AirportsPunta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Excellence Punta Cana, Playas Uvero Alto - Punta Cana, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic - Carr Uvero Alto
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For your Return, be ready at the Hotel Lobby 3.5 hours prior to your Departure Flight. Our Driver will be Waiting for You
- A maximum of 6 passengers per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.