Excellence Oyster Bay Transfer To and From Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
You are guarantee a private and personalized service to your resort, there is no charge for waiting with your driver as your guide you will be able to learn new thing about Jamaica.
per adult from
50 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way or Round-trip private transfer
- Pick-up/drop-offs at Excellence Oyster Bay
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Exclude all hotels in Montego Bay and Rose Hall area
- The private airport transfers from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) guarantees a private and personalized service to your resorts in, without the unnecessary stops en-route. You will be taken directly to the Excellence Oyster Bay in the privacy and comfort of a air-conditioned car, mini-van or bus.
Enjoy a private transfer in air conditioned comfort to your hotel. Avoid the waits for buses to fill up and the unnecessary stops for drop offs at other hotels. When you book your private transfer, your driver will be waiting to take you directly to your hotel as soon as you exit the airport terminal.
Departure Point :Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Point Pickup at Excellence Oyster Bay only Departure Time Flexible departure times based on Passenger flight time Duration 60mins Return Details Return transfers depart directly from your hotel's lobby pickup is scheduled 3 hours in advance of departure flight time.
PortsSangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This transfer is for guests staying at Excellence Oyster Bay only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.