Exciting Gold Coast Diving Excursions
We offer a diverse range of dive sites brimming with unique marine life! At any point on one of our dives, you may see Leopard Sharks, nudibranchs, feather stars and possibly even manta rays.
The Gold Coast has more than just marine life to offer! There is a wide variety from coral reefs to wreck dives. Off South Stradbroke Island, you will find some incredible shipwrecks that make for great wreck dives. Take your giant stride with us into the magnificent dive sites off the Gold Coast!
We tailor the diving experience to those onboard our vessels by limiting the groups to eight certified open water divers for every dive guide. We even chose the dive sites the day of based on weather conditions, currents, and experience level of those on the boat. We strive to provide the high quality of service, making us the best option for diving on the Gold Coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private Chauffeur
- Use of SCUBA equipment
The waters off the Gold Coast are filled with some of the most incredible and unique marine life found anywhere in the world. We offer a wide variety of dive sites from coral reefs to wreck dives. Come check it out for yourself and dive into the tranquil waters off the Gold Coast!
Certified open water divers can take part in our two tank dive trips! Meet at 6:30 AM to leave for the two tank trip and you will be returned to the dock after your two amazing dives around 11:30 AM. Our early start times allow us to dive in the most pristine conditions with limited wind and currents.
Dive sites are chosen the day of from the numerous sites we have based on weather conditions and the experience level of those on the boat.
We always dive in small groups with no more than eight certified divers to a dive guide. All of this allows us to personally customize our dive trips to those onboard our vessels.
We have rental gear for hire too in case you did not pack your gear. Take a giant stride or a backward roll into the beautiful Gold Coast with us!
• South Stradbroke Island, South Stradbroke Island, Gold Coast, Queensland
Departure Point :229 Bayview St, Hollywell QLD 4216, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our private chauffeur can pick you up from anywhere in the selected zone.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.