Exciting Home Stay Hiking with 3 times Sunrises from Pokhara Nepal
Exciting Home Stay Hiking from Pokhara Nepal is best home stay hiking for families with young kids and beginner. In this hiking, place we will cover: Pokhara, Pumdi, Bhumdi, Panchase Bhanjyang, Hill, Bhadaure, Australian Camp, Dhampus, Astam VIllage, Dhital. Trip will begin and ends from your hotel in Pokhara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in Home stay and Tea house as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Boating on Fewa Lake.
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available on Purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Day 01: 8am, will pick you up from your hotel at Lakeside area of Pokhara. Will walk down to the Lake and do boating for an hour to cross the Fewa Lake, then we wil start our hiking up to the World peace stupa through Raniban forest. Upon reaching on the top of stupa, we will enjoy the amazing view of Annapurna Range, Dhaulagiri range and manaslu as well as the green land, agricultural fields, fewa lake view and Pokhara city view. After spending sometime, will continue our hiking to Pumdi, here will experience local culture, people and nepali life style. Then again will start our hiking to Bhumdi for Overnight stay in Home Stay with family. Will hike about 4.30 hours in total.
Day 02: Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Annapurna Ranges, after that we will continue our hiking towards Panchase Bhyanjyang - all the way we need to have our pack lunch as we need to walk and pass through dense forest, enjoy flora and fauna. After hike of 5 hours, will reach to Bhyanjyang for overnight stay in Home Stay.
Day 03: Today, will start our hike early morning to enjoy beautiful Sunrise view from Panchase Hill Top. With an walk of 40 minutes, will reach to the top: from here - will enjoy the view of Sunrise over Annapurna Mountain. After sunrise, will walk down and continue our hiking to Australian camp through Bhadaure. Will spend overnight in Tent on the top of Australian camp (2000 Meters).
Day 4: Will enjoy the sunrise view from your pillow - So don't forget to open your eyes before sunrise, your guide will inform you day before for exact time for open eyes. Then, will start our hiking towards Dhampus for experience mountain gurung village and the views of mountains. Then, will again continue our hiking Astam village (One of most beautiful village in Nepal). From astam village, we will again continue our hiking down hill to Milan Chowk. In total, will walk about 6 hours. At milan chowk, our driver will be waiting for you to drive you back to Pokhara and drop you to your hotel. In entire tour, your guide will keep your refreshing with loads of information. Tour end.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Residential place in Lakeside area of Pokhara or from Branch office of Nepal Mountain Club, located in Lakeside-6, Pokhara, Nepal.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.