Exciting scavenger hunt through Hamburg harbor
Discover the port of Hamburg on your own. With our city game scavenger hunt you can explore the most beautiful sights in a playful way. You start when you want and take as many people as you like with you. Go on a discovery tour at your own pace. You will also learn a lot of interesting facts about history, meaning and culture about Germany's largest seaport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shipping included
- City game box for individual scavenger hunt with 16 stations / sights
What's excluded :
Your tour includes 16 stations around the port of Hamburg. Start when you like and take as many people as you want with you. Together you puzzle yourself around the port of Hamburg and pass the most important sights. On the way you can take a break or interrupt your tour at any time. Design your tour at your own pace!
• Speicherstadt, Brook, 20457 Hamburg Germany
• Unilever-Haus, Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg Germany
• Magellan-Terrassen, Grosser Grasbrook Hafencity, 20457 Hamburg Germany
• Elbphilharmonie, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 At the Magellan-Terrassen, 20457 Hamburg Germany
• Rickmer Rickmers, Landungsbrucken Ponton 1a, 20359 Hamburg Germany
• Alter Elbtunnel, Bei den St.-Pauli-Landungsbrucken St Pauli 1, 20359 Hamburg Germany
Departure Point :Kornhausbrücke, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.