Exciting Swim with Whale Sharks Tour
Cancun/Playa del Carmen and Isla Mujeres
"The whale shark is the biggest fish in the world, completely harmless, docile and curious creature, it´s so docile that allows the observation and swimming around them while calmly moving through the sea."
Transportation available from Cancun, Cancun Hotel Zone, Puerto JuÃ¡rez, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal, Tulum, and Riviera Maya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide in your language
- All fees, all taxes
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Full snorkel gear, life jacket, fins, mask and snorkel
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Fruit, Sandwiches and Shrimp or fish ceviche and chips
- WE ARE INCLUDING ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF THE DAY!!!
What's excluded :
- Tips are not included
We start our boat expedition traveling north for about 50 minutes to reach the feeding grounds. We´ll spend around 2.5 hours snorkeling and swimming with the whale sharks with a certified guide at all times. With a little luck, we´ll get to see some manta rays, too!
After this unique experience, we´ll provide sandwiches as we head back. We´ll stop at the north beach of Isla Mujeres for a delicious shrimp ceviche, guacamole and chips.
We will be back at Punta Sam around 1:00 pm.
• DC Explorer Isla Mujeres, Av. Matamoros #11 Col. Centro, Isla Mujeres 77440 Mexico
Departure Point :Marina Las Jaibas, López Portillo 84, 84, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you within 24 hours to et you know your exact pick up time at your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Remember to bring with you: Towel, swimming suit, change of clothes, Long sleeves t-shirts, hat, Sunglasses and sandals
- Biodegradable sunblock (should be applied at your hotel before your pick-up)
- Money for souvenirs, pictures and tips (cash only)
- Notes: It is not permitted to touch the whale sharks, the coral or any other marine life
- Children under 8 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.