Exclusive: Accademia Gallery Early Access & Italian Breakfast - Small Group Tour
Get up close to Michelangelo’s ‘David’ on this Viator Exclusive with early access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence. Be among the first of the day to see the museum's world-famous Renaissance statues; it's a Viator Exclusive that can't be booked anywhere else! With a group of no more than 15 people and an art historian as a guide, marvel at some of the Accademia Gallery’s renowned works including Michelangelo’s ‘San Matteo’ before coming face-to-foot with the awe-inspiring ‘David.’ Your small-group tour finishes with free time followed by a tantalizing Italian breakfast at a nearby cafe.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Local Professional Art-Historian Guide
- Early access with Skip-the-Line entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- 1-hour guided tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Italian Breakfast in a typical Coffee Bar
- Small Group Guided Visit with max 15 participants
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
We enter the house of David when the museum opens, skipping the general line through the fast-track and enjoying the view of Michelangelo's masterpieces in a small group, without be among the large crowd. Our guide, a passionate art historian, will turn your visit into a long and intense emotion. After passing through the vestibule where there are other famous works by Michelangelo - sketches of Prisons (slaves), St. Matthew and the Palestrina Pietà - we arrive at the grandstand where the David is hosted, an unsurpassed icon of perfection and beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Via Ricasoli, Florence Italy
After the visit you can enjoy a typical and tempting Italian breakfast in a cozy café in the city center.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.