Exclusive Ancient Herculaneum Tour with Private Guide & Skip-the-line Tickets
The small city of Herculaneum, an ancient Greek settlement on the Volcano Vesuvius slopes, had been buried during the Vulcanic burst dated 79 A.C. Despite the centuries, 1600 years after that awful disaster the first excavation was run, and Heraclion – the Greek name for the city – started to come back to light.
Today, you have the chance to move around the city and walk on the original stoned pavements. Your guide will show you the highlights of the Greek-Roman city while listening in details to its inhabitants’ customs and traditions.
Among the must see of the site, your will visit the "Palestra" (gym) the Casa di Nettuno e Anfritrite, Casa dello Scheletro, Casa dell'Alcova e Casa del salone nero.
Join our guides in these amazing 2 hours private walk into one of the most famous archaeological sites of the world, listed among the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Enjoy a pleasant walk into the archaeological area of Herculaneum. Your guide will show you the highlights of the site and depict you the Herculaneum culture in details.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Biglietteria degli scavi di Ercolano - Herculaneum siteticket office, Scavi di Ercolano, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.