Exclusive ATV tour of Ancient terraces in Anta Valley
Take an ATV adventure through the beautiful Anta Valley in Cusco, where you can experience interesting archaeological sites such as the Quillarumiyoq site, Inca terraces and beautiful views. 45 minutes from Cusco you will start driving on the four wheeled motor bike through some of the most beautiful landscape you can find in the Cusco region as well as villages. During the tour, your tour guide will explain you about the native people, the villages and the archaeological sites you can find in this valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at your hotel in the historical center of Cusco
- Bilingual official tour guide
- 4x4 ATV
- Transportation from Cusco to the starting point of the ATV experience (round trip)
- Helmet, Safety glasses & Gloves
- First aid kit
- Entrance fee to archaeoligical site
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (tour ends in Plaza San Francisco which is 2 block away of the main square of Cusco)
- Personal injury insurance or ATV damage insurance
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Izcuchaca 08616, Peru
We will pick up from your hotel at 7:00am. We will then take you on 45 minutes bus ride into a beautiful and very scenic area, villages and towns of the area and we will see the view of the huge mountain of Zurite. Once you are ready, your guide will offer a field briefing of all the details you need to know to successfully complete your ATV tour.
We will start our ATV adventure on an off-road journey through amazing Andean nature until we arrive at the archaeological complex of Quillarumiyoq, a espiritual sacred place for the Incas in the Ancahuasi district.
From the archaeological site we will be driving on the ATV´s through an eucalyptus tree forest, small villages, crossing a small river and through beautiful scenery during the invigorating loop back to our base where our ATV journey began. During each leg of the trip, there will be ample photo opportunities.
We’ll finish our journey at the San Francisco square in Cusco. We are sure this tour will leave you with unique, unforgettable memories.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only pick up our passengers inside the historical center of Cusco. If you stay outside the historical center you have to meet us at the fountain on Plaza Regocijo.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend to bring:
- Back pack for your personal items
- Rain jacket or poncho (especially during the months of October – April)
- Wind-resistant jacket
- Warm clothes
- lightweight wind-resistant pants
- Sneakers or lightweight hiking shoes
- Hat to protect you from sun
- Snacks and water
- Extra cash in local currency (soles)
- An adventurous spirit!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.