Exclusive Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel
Enjoy a 4-hour luxury catamaran sailing and snorkel experience, with champagne! Your uniformed crew will welcome you onboard and provide you with exceptional service on this exclusive experience limited to 34 guests. Enjoy sailing the beautiful Caribbean waters around Cozumel. Indulge in fresh fruit and snacks along with unlimited drinks and cocktails from our bar, including champagne. The crew will prepare for you a fresh gourmet Mexican lunch. Enjoy a guided snorkel tour over a protected reef, with tropical colorful fish! Plenty of room for relaxing inside or out. The air-conditioned cabin is equipped with beautifully appointed staterooms and bathrooms. You will be treated to a swim/beach break where you may order drinks served to you in the water or play on the paddle board/kayak or inflatable water toys. Stroll the beach or wade in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean. Enjoy a relaxing cruise back to port on this exceptional, must do experience in Cozumel!
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You will be greeted by our friendly and uniformed crew as you board our luxury 45ft catamaran, equipped with the highest level of comfort on this 4 hour exclusive champagne catamaran sail and snorkel. Once comfortable, you will be oriented to the boat, provided a safety demonstration, and offered sailing tips by our trained and experienced crew. Your exceptional crew will cater to your every need as you set sail on the excursion of a lifetime!
Enjoy a 30 minute cruise along the beautiful coastline of Cozumel. Relax on the bow netting and work on your tan while being sprayed with the refreshing waters of the Caribbean. You may also choose to lounge on the bow or aft decks or inside the beautifully appointed air conditioned cabin equipped with staterooms and bathrooms. Enjoy views of the beautiful beaches, majestic blue waters, and maybe even see some flying fish just off the bow. The crew will serve you cheeses and fresh fruit plus a variety of beverages, including champagne, while sailing to the perfect snorkel destination.
Your expert crew will orient you to snorkeling, and enter the water to guide you around the amazing reefs and marine life on this 30 minute underwater experience. See colorful fish, corals, even a shipwreck or just enjoy a relaxing swim in the ocean.
Once back on board, the crew will hoist the sails (weather permitting), and you can feel the exhilaration of traveling on the Caribbean Sea under pure wind power. THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE!
As the captain sails towards shallower waters, continue to enjoy snacks and beverages served by our attentive crew. Enjoy 1 hour of swimming, relaxing, marine life viewing, and some more snorkeling, or a beach break, (conditions permitting). Guests may encounter a friendly stingray, majestic sea turtle, or even giant starfish. Catamaran is fully equipped with inflatable toys and a stand-up paddle board or kayak for added water excitement.
Feel free to order drinks in the water while our crew prepares a delicious lunch onboard.
Once back on board, enjoy a healthy salad, fresh fish ceviche, and handmade guacamole accompanied by your favorite drink.
You will be perfectly relaxed as we sail back to the pier. The sounds of the wind and waves accompanied by local music or music upon request will enhance the experience. THIS IS A MUST DO EXPEREINCE IN COZUMEL.
Departure Point :swim start - Marina Fonatur Cozumel, Marina Fonatur, Carretera Costera Sur km 6, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In case we didn't reach the minimum of passengers required, vessel may be change to a 35ft catamaran of equal quality.
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Administrative: They are the ones who modify the way employees work. Example, work schedules, strategies for entering and leaving the workplace, worker protection policies. Training: They are the activities carried out to seek improvement, knowledge, attitude of staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.