Exclusive Chichen Itza tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya Safe, Clean and Unique
Come with us to discover a historical adventure, come to marvel at the legacy of the Mayan culture. Join this wonderful excursion unique in Mexico and which is mandatory for any tourist visiting the Mexican Caribbean. In this excursion, we will take you to know the powerful city of Chichen Itza which is the most famous archaeological site in Mexico due to its beauty. We will also take you to meet the most beautiful skin hole in the area, the beautiful Suytun cenote which is unique in the world because it is closed and therefore it is totally alive, you will be amazed by the natural beauty of the place, also the place It is amazing to take photos. The tour includes regional buffet, round transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya, all hygiene and sanitary measures. We are a certified company in Mexico so we guarantee an excellent service and no extra costs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Admission to Suytun Mayan Cenote
- Admission to Chichen Itza Mayan City
- Round Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
First, we will take you to the most amazing cenote in all Mexico, this is considered as an entrance to another world for the Mayan culture. Enjoy the sensation of swimming in a unique place in the world, the cenote Suytun. In this Cenote or Skin hole, you will feel the enigmatic sensation of traveling through time and connect with the Mayan culture. After swimming in the skin hole we will taste a delicious regional buffet made with the highest standard of hygiene.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
You will discover one of the 8 new wonders of the world, the enigmatic Chichen Itza, discover how was built by the mayan culture. Our certified guide will explain how does Kukulcan God visit this place every year in March. Get amazed with the 1000 warriors temple and the observatory, imagine an astronomy observatory made only of stones. After the guided visit, we will give you free time so you can explore on your own and take amazing pictures of the zone.
This is a places that you MUST visit in your life. This is a life experience that you can not miss.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
In our return to Cancun and Rviera Maya, we will stop in this colonial town known as Valladolid. Here we will do a quick stop so you can buy some typical Mayan clothes (hipil or Mexican typical dress), and so, Mexican ice-cream, don´t miss this unique opportunity to have your own typical shirt. Do not miss the opportunity to bring that special memory to that special person
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Schedules from Riviera Maya vary from 6:40 to 8:30.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.