Exclusive classic car tour along the edge of the harbor
Knattertour with the old-timer Tempo Hanseat. Get in and be fun.
The little red runabout, after all, it manages almost 40 km / h, offers space for max. 4 people and can be booked as a convertible or closed. The guided sightseeing tour includes a free cold drink and a vibrating massage.
A short jaunt along the edge of the harbor. Hotspots from the fish market to Hafencity, through the Speicherstadt and the Oberhafen, the exciting industrial port with cruise terminal on the other side of the Elbe or other great locations. A cracking tour de luxe with lots of fun and fresh air!
Exclusive private tour max. 4 participants
Date, time & meeting point: individual
Duration: 2 hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Exclusive 2 hour classic motorbike tricycle tour
- Private tour
- Vibrating massage and a cold drink included free of charge
- Time & meeting point: individual
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany
A short jaunt along the edge of the harbor. Hotspots from the fish market, Hafencity, Speicherstadt, Oberhafen and
Industrial port with cruise terminal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Time & meeting point: individualPlease call for details
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/2/2020 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.