Exclusive Colosseum Underground and Roman Forum special tour| Super VIP Entry
This is a very special tour that lets you explore the hidden parts of the Colosseum on a small-group, ONLY 15 people, for an intimate experience! Bypass the queue to avoid long waits. Explore all parts of this amazing monument, starting from the Underground tunnels web and then walk to the Arena floor and for great views, you will climb the upper floor of the Colosseum. Once you have done with it, you will then choose your favorite option for the Roman Forum entrance and The Palatine Hill which was said to be where Romulus founded the original city of Rome on the site of an older settlement.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Small Groups of 15 people or fewer
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enter the Colosseum and learn about the spectacular and incredible entertainments organized in ancient times. Discover the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals, and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum.
Descend to the underground, find the original structure from 5th century A.D., and explore all the tunnels and rooms where gladiators were preparing to face the fight. Your tour guide will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the Roman Forum. This is one of the most important archaeological areas in the world with some of Ancient Rome's most evocative ruins.
Leaving the Arch of Titus walk down the Sacred Way, the triumphal road where the Centurions of Caesar marched after their return from countless battles and conquests.
After admiring this impressive monument's runway, get prepared for visiting Maxentius' Basilica and Romulus temple.
Continuing to the Forum see the temple dedicate to Emperor Antoninus Pius and his wife. An extraordinary example of reusing during the ancient period.
Your visit ends with the temple of Julius Caesar, built by Emperor August to commemorate his father.
All around you can see the building where the daily life in Ancient Rome took place such as the two republican basilicas, the temple of Saturn and the temple of Dioscuri, the House of the Vestal Virgins, and much more ...
Your tour guide will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore Palatine Hill, the site of an older settlement from the 9th century BC, said by the legend as the place where Romulus founded the original city of Rome.
Start your visit from the impressive Arch of Constantine, an emblem of victory which commemorates Emperor Constantine when he ascended the power.
Getting on the hill appreciate this archaeological site, with the ruins of many generations of Rome’s emperors on show.
Enjoy an impressive view of the valley of the Roman Forum.
Continue your tour visiting the Horti Palatini Farnesiourum and its terrace. Here surrounded by fine gardens and elegant fountains you will be given an incredible panoramic view.
The first part of your tour ends up with the Arch of Titus.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Colosseo, 24, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- • Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks at Colosseum and Roman Forum. Temperatures over 37,5° will be refused to enter (no refund is available)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.