Exclusive Early Access with Breakfast and Private tour in the Vatican Museums
An american-style early breakfast inside the Vatican Museums combined with a private guided tour can be a “Once upon a time experience”.
Surround yourself with unique artworks in the amazing frame of the Pine-Cone courtyard. Access the Vatican one hour before the general visitors can, accompanied by your personal private guide.
Enjoy your breakfast while listening to amazing stories about Michelangelo and Raphael. After breakfast, the tour starts with the highlights of the Vatican collection such as the statues of the Laocoon, the Torso and the Apollo of Belvedere.
In 3 hours, you will discover Roman and Renaissance art with your storytelling guide. Step into the Sistine Chapel and learn all about Michelangelo. Go to the Basilica of St. Peters’ to see the Michelangelo’s Pietà and Bernini’s Baldachin. For families with kids, feel free to request a great family friendly guide to ensure fun for all family members!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - American-Style Breakfast
- Exclusive early entrance
- No waiting in line
- Private guide for 4 hours
- Entry/Admission - Cortile della Pigna
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cortile della Pigna, Vatican City Italy
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:10 AM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Rome Private Guides is glad to inform you that all our “Small group tours” and “Private Tours” comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.