Exclusive Evening Vatican Tour with Secret Room | MAX 6 PEOPLE GUARANTEED
Experience one of the most visited sites in the world with fewer tourists and the beautiful evening light on this small group tour. With your expert guide, you will take advantage of the quiet hallways and avoid the intense summer heat to embark on a journey through the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Square. See some of the most famous artwork by Michelangelo, Raphael and more. Gain exclusive access to a secret room not opened to the public - the Cabinet of the Masks. Enjoy the beauty of Michelangelo's masterpiece - the Sistine Chapel without the hustle and bustle of other tourists, and end in St Peter's Square which will be adorned with beautiful lights at this hour. Our small group tours are limited to a maximum of 6 people per tour for a more intimate experience and friendly environment to interact with your guide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour in a Safe and Semi Private group of MAX 6 PEOPLE GUARANTEED
- Explore the Vatican Museums with a Professional, Local and Expert Guide
- Relish in Skip the Line Access and fewer crowds as the Museum quiets down for the night
- Enjoy Exclusive Access to a Secret Room closed to the general public
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
A true Vatican Museum extravaganza, this small group night tour is a great way to beat the crowds, the heat and see Vatican masterpieces from a different light, a soft evening glow. In our small group you will enjoy the privilege of touring the Vatican grounds in a group of no more than six people maximum. Guests of this tour will also be given access to a Vatican Secret Room which is not open to the general public, making this an extraordinary tour for art lovers!
Explore the Cabinet of the Masks, the Gallery of Maps, the Hall of Animals, the Gallery of Tapestries, Raphael's rooms, and so much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
This marvellous tour of course includes access to the incredible wonder that is the Sistine Chapel. There is something to be said for the early morning light in the Sistine Chapel, but there is even more to be said about its evening glow. Rome is famous for its “golden hour” which is that fleeting moment just before dusk when the city seems to turn to gold. This lighting seeps into the Sistine Chapel, through stained glass windows during those late summer sunsets, a sight not to be missed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your Vatican Night tour will end at the Sistine Chapel and your guide will then drop you off in St. Peter's Square, where you will be left to enjoy the beauty of its night-lit wonder for as long as you wish. Enjoy the the warm arms of Bernini’s famous colonnades and take photos of the evening lights upon St Peter’s Square. This is the skyline which has adorned films and artwork for centuries. Take your time and explore the various corners and cobblestones Rome by night has to offer. St Peter’s Basilica at night is probably one of the most beautiful sights of the entire city.
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.