EXCLUSIVE Excursion Wine Tour in Chianti & Siena (from Livorno Port)
A full daytrip inside the landscape of the Chianti rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees, medieval hilltop towns and tasting the best wines of our Region.
1) Meet your driver- escort at your Cruise Ship around 8 am
2)We will Drive through the sweet hills untill Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square – the Piazza del Campo. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race that takes place twice a year and draws hundreds of spectators.
3) Than we will move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna or home made Pasta and 8 Wine Tasting included.
4) Afterr lunch visit the magnificent Towers of San Gimignano and the historical centre. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town. Known as the Town of Fine Towers.
5) the return is scheduled for 5 pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting included
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Wine tasting and Lunch : Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Extra Olive Oil tasting, Pepper Olive Oil tasting .Balsamic Vinegar tasting. Truffle Oilive Oil tasting,
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
What's excluded :
- possible extra hour on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Is one of the most beatifull wine road in Tuscany, we wil drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Siena is a historic city on the region of Tuscany and is the capital of the province of Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square – the Piazza del Campo. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Additionally, Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race that takes place twice a year and draws hundreds of spectators.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Tenuta Torciano promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more.
Wine tasting and Lunch :
Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia)
Extra Olive Oil tasting
Pepper Olive Oil tasting
Balsamic Vinegar tasting
Truffle Oilive Oil tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.
Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron,the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our english speaking Driver-escort will pick you up at your Cruise ShipWelcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.Tour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes MinivanPorts
- Cruise Terminal Meeting Hall, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
- PortoLivorno, Darsena Toscana, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.