Exclusive experience: Taiwan's Original Bubble Milk Tea and Food Tour
All foodies know that Taiwan is famous for its bubble milk tea, aka "boba" - but only MyTaiwanTour can take you to the FIRST bubble milk tea shop "Chueng Shuei Tang" in Taiwan for an exclusive DIY experience.
Start with a tour of Taipei's National Theater & Concert Hall, the iconic twin art venues at Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall that embody elements of Chinese palace architecture.
Then, head underground to learn how to make the island's most beloved beverage with the original vendor. After your first sip of Taiwanese food culture, continue your gastronomic journey at Taipei's food mecca with a walk down Yong Kang Street. There, you can eat your heart out while learning about Taiwan's culture and history from your local and passionate guide. The tour will end at the "Jing Sheng Yu" tea shop where you can have an amazing trial for the tea set with 3 selections of Taiwanese tea with pineapple made refreshment.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bubble milk tea DIY and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Coffee and/or Tea - Taiwanese tea tasting and refreshment
- Entry/Admission - Chun Shui Tang
What's excluded :
- Private transportation from your accommodation to destination
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Learn about the history of Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall from your knowledgeable tour guide
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chun Shui Tang, No. 21之1號, Zhongshan South Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
Bubble milk tea DIY and tasting at the first bubble tea shop in Taiwan
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yongkang Street, Yongkang St., Da'an Dist., Da'an, Taipei Taiwan
Taiwan tea tasting at stylish tea shop and have a walk at Yong Kang street and drop you off at Yong Kang district
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station, 100, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, Section 1, Roosevelt Rd, 8之1號之
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Yongkang Street, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 6 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or a full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.