Exclusive Exposure with Locals to Learn cookery near Pokhara Valley
Exclusive Exposure with Locals to Learn cookery near Pokhara Valley is a best tour option, who wish to experience rural Nepali lifestyle with learning Nepalese meals cookery in very short time. Places we will cover: Pokhara, Nayapul, Rural village. Trip will begins and ends from Pokhara to Pokhara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in family house as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide.
- Cookery guidance and session.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Day 01: 9am, our guide will come and pickup you from your hotel or residential place in Pokhara. Then, we will take you by bus drive for approx. 2 hours. Then, we will king for about 45 minutes. Upon our arrival in the village house, then, we will place you in a Home stay with rural local friendly family. Then, will have lunch (typical meals - very simple Nepali meals). Afternoon, housewife will introduce you about almost frequently used tools being used for cooking. Evening, will have dinner and overnight stay in Home stay.
Day 02: Orientation session: After breakfast, housewife and your guide will tell you the methods of cooking Nepali foods and all. After lunch, we will take you to the kitchen to demonstrate how it works and how to do. After dinner, will sleep.
Day 03: Day for experience / learning: Today you will use necessary tools for cooking with housewife and guide. And your guide will keep monitoring you and he might give you an instruction if required. Cooking enjoying day due to work at the kitchen with kitchen garden fresh vegetables and all organic foods preparation. Evening will sleep after dinner.
Day 04: We repeat the day 03, in the kitchen with guide and housewife.
Day 05: Acknowledge of your work and farewell program by the local family and farmer. After lunch, we will walk for about 40 minutes, and then take a bus drive back to Pokhara with your guide, will lead you to our office to award you with a certificate. Than, we will drop you back to your hotel. Trip end.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential place in Pokhara or from our Branch office, Located in Lakeside-6, Pokhara, Nepal.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.