Exclusive Full-Day Tour From Delhi to Taj Mahal and Agra
A private day tour in the city of Taj, Agra covering the most famous monument of India - the Taj Mahal along with the stunning Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 to 3 pax in a sedan/ 3 to 5 pax in a Toyota Innova / 5 to 10 pax in an AC 10 seater vehicle
- Professional private local tour guide
- Monument Entrance fees
- Battery Bus/Golf Cart return ride from parking to Taj Mahal
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person in the vehicle
- All DA/ Toll/ Parking, hotel and transport taxes and GST included
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Airfares domestic and international or any rail fares are not included
- Tips or gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Anything not specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Early in the morning you will get picked up from your hotel / airport and commence the 4 hour drive to Agra via the Yamuna Expressway
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the seven wonders of the world. It is famous as a monument of love and is located on the right bank of the Yamuna River in vast Mughal Gardens in Agra built by Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his beloved wife
Please note that the Taj Mahal is shut on Friday.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort also known as Lal Qila was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638. It is one of the best preserved forts in Agra and is a highlight of the City of Agra built by the Muslim Sultanate.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Also known as The Moonlight Garden, Mehtab Bagh was the last of the Mughal gardens, which were built along the River Yamuna. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains.
Lunch on own in a local eatery and drive back to New Delhi
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.