Exclusive Holbox tour
The small Holbox Island in Mexico has become the dream of travelers who love alternative tourism, nature and non-mainstream destinations. You have to see it to believe it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guided tour to Cenote Yalahau and to Isla Pasion by boat
- Guided tour around Holbox Island
- Bilingual tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
What's excluded :
- Optional activities at Isla Holbox
- Alcoholic drinks
- $10 USD fee for the Nature Reserve conservation program
- $10 USD docking fee to be paid in cash
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox Island Mexico
Holbox Island in Mexico has become the dream of travelers who love alternative tourism, nature and non-mainstream destinations.
Start early in the morning and we will take you to Chiquila on a comfortable air-conditioned transport. Once at Chiquila jump on a boat to get the adventure going.
Swim in cenote Yalahau, which is hidden in the mangrove, visit Isla Pasion to watch some beautiful birds. In Isla Holbox have lunch at a private beach club and after eating we will get on a golf cart to see the main tourist attractions of the island.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is not on the list contact us we have pick up service in Cancun and Playa del Carmen or we provide meeting point always.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check the exact time for the transportation service in the confirmation you will get by e-mail once you have completed the booking process
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, or for people with back problems, recent surgeries, or with a heart condition
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Masks will be delivered to customers who do not have it.
- All the personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- The temperature and symptoms of all the personnel involved in the service will be controlled daily, excluding and keeping in quarantine for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
- All the means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.