Exclusive Ice Cave and Glacier Hike - Extra Small Group
• Certified guides
Our guides have certification from AIMG (Association of Icelandic Mountain Guides).
• Small groups
The group size for this tour never exceeds 6 people.
• Exclusive cave
The cave we visit is too far away for the big crowds, enjoy the crystal blue cave for yourself.
• 4x4 drive
We will drive you all the way to the glacier. That means more time we can spend on ice.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of all required glacier equipment
What's excluded :
- Clothing / Hiking boots
- Backpack with extra layers + food/drinks
4x4 drive to the glacier.
Short walk over Falljökull outlet glacier.
Hike on Virkisjökull outlet glacier.
Visit an ice cave/tunnel on Virkisjökull, far away from other groups. (This cave is roughly 20m long and varying from 1-2.5m in height. But it is extremely blue.)
Departure Point :Skaftafell Terminal - Tour Center, Flugvallarvegur 5, 785 Öræfi, Iceland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.